drunkeness

Status
Not open for further replies.
ugghhh ok im gonna put it simply cuz im tired of all the people likke wii assasin trying to argue with everyone that drinking just makes everyone complete dumbasses. maybe ur just a dumb ass when u drink wii assasin but i like to drink with my friends and have some good times. not just spam all over the internet all day (wii assasin)

Last edited:
ugghhh ok im gonna put it simply cuz im tired of all the people likke wii assasin trying to argue with everyone that drinking just makes everyone complete dumbasses. maybe ur just a dumb ass when u drink wii assasin but i like to drink with my friends and have some good times. not just spam all over the internet all day (wii assasin)

****, this comment is just so bad that I'm going to have to change my stance.

You're right WiiAssassin, drinking makes you a moron.

Well it certainly doesn't make one smarter..... I didn't expect TC to be a better debater than me. He changed someones mind in a single post.

Yeah, and I had some snarky comeback prepared for you and everything. What a shame it had to end like this.

Is your caps button broken?

You spend lots of money and the only thing you gain is a hang over in the morning

Two things I hate with a passion.

****, this comment is just so bad that I'm going to have to change my stance.

You're right WiiAssassin, drinking makes you a moron.

lol

Is your caps button broken?

Somethin' of his is broken, and judging by the fact he drinks, it may be something related to brain cells.

/kidding

Last edited:
[video=youtube;iPUmE-tne5U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPUmE-tne5U"]I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh.~[/video]

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
>Getting drunk
>Having a life

Pick one

Yeah I think I did.
shift.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back