DS browser

Wolfysluv

WiiChat Member
Dec 12, 2007
TN
Gosh, I feel so annoying asking so many questions here. anyway, I've been dying for the browser, but a guy at Gamestop told me that his worked great at home, but when he went to wifi spots, it was either slow or had trouble connecting. He was really dissappointed and tossed it aside.

Does anyone have it or use it? I'm sick and tired trying to see webpage on my itty bitty phone and trying to type stuff, etc. Whats it like? And does it work fairly well? Is that guy right?

i hear it's pretty good. look on youtube, im sure theres many demos of it and what it can do on there.

its not worth the price.. i have it and mine has never loaded videos very good at all. Normal sites like wiichat.com take 10 minutes to load per page. Videos take like 3 minutes for 1 second of video, so IMO this is a waste of money.

laderer5 said:
its not worth the price.. i have it and mine has never loaded videos very good at all. Normal sites like wiichat.com take 10 minutes to load per page. Videos take like 3 minutes for 1 second of video, so IMO this is a waste of money.

Lol, it sounds like crap. Like the kind browser on a normal cell phone.
Though it might just be the strength of your wireless.

Exactly how much does the browser cost?

laderer5 said:
your internet provider probly sucks then cus its faster then the wii internet too

i am not poor, i have extremly high speed internet and an amazing router. The browser just sucks

i have it...its ok....but takes awhile to load pages....especially if they have pics......but you are able to disable the pics from the menu to load up the pages a little faster

It performs a function.. .. .. but isn't superb. Picked up mine for £12 and use it occasionally. Not good for forums, ok for regular surfing

Back