ds car trip

Wiirdo

WiiChat Member
Dec 23, 2006
ok i need some help i'm taking a trip it will be 20 hours to get there and back what ds games do u guys recomend? don't say animal crossing that game gets really boring! :mad5: here are the ds games i have : nintindogs, rayman DS, new super mario bros. mario kart ds, zoo tycoon DS, and brain age (I really don't have that many)

Castlevania Dawn Of Sorrow. I haven't played portrait of ruin, but i hear its pretty good. Either way, your gonna get a good game that lasts a pretty long time.

If your not into Castlevania, then i suggest buying Advance Wars, like the person above me suggested. Or, you you can go with Mario 64 DS if you haven't played the original.

All good games...

i'm defenitly buying super mario 64 i'm not sure about advance wars is it fun? tell me a little bit about it! I don't like Castlevania though. . . is star fox and metroid prime hunters fun? how about yoshis island?

I didn't like advance wars a lot, considering I'm not into the whole strategy thing. Same thing with Metroid, its just not my type of game.

But thats just me.....

this should help you decide its the gametrailer advance wars review
the media code isn't working so go to this Link and go down and watch the review it should give you a basic view of what your getting..

Last edited:
Tetris DS would be my number one game to take with me on any trip. It has great replay value and a lot of variety for a puzzle game. Clubhouse Games is great for some variety as well during a trip. If you're playing one game the entire time you may get sick of it, but there's like forty-something games in this one so it could keep you busy a while. I'd recommend Elite Beat Agents in general, but it is a difficult one to play in a moving vehicle from my experiences. Final Fantasy 3 would probably keep you busy a while as well, if you're into RPGs. Games that rely heavily on their multiplayer/online replay value for entertainment might not be that great since you won't have an internet connection - so I'd say no to Diddy Kong and Metroid.

I have new super mario bros. dude! anyway. . . ok i think i'll buy super mario 64 ds and advance wars dual strike

clubhouse games has like 40!!! ok i'll probably buy that then! is star fox ds good?!

Star fox is good, but you'll beat it in maybe 4 hours or less....Kart DS is cool, I've played all of them and it's still good. It's also pretty cool just because you're so used to playing on the TV and having to stay stationary, but now it's portable and you can play it anywhere...almost a little creepy...a good creepy.

I've read up on Advance Wars, it seems like a long game and it looks pretty cool. I'm sad to say that I've nvr played Castlevania, but I guess it would be an awesome game.

Diddy Kong would give you pleasure for the whole trip I would guess, it looks great, but not exactly like the original. Metroid has nvr been my thing, but I got it for Christmas and it's ok.

Animal crossing sucks like a baby on a pacifier if you've played the gc version already, but if you haven't I suppose it would be a good experience for you.

There's a ton more games, so go look up reviews on the net for yourself!

Dunno, but Mario + Luigi: Partners in Time is a GREAT car trip game! Bomberman is also fun, it's fun yelling "BOMB" at the top of you're lungs while playing. You might not want to play that on a plane.

Back