ds decision sos myself!

terrencomp

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2007
im deciding what to get for xmas about the ds... i wondering if i should buy a white one or black one voice your opion i want the white one cause itlooks like ipod and to match my wii but the black one looks good to cant wait till i go to the store and the first minute i open it and play it everyday im looking at them on ebay.....!!!!! so what color and what game braingame or mario i will buy them off gamefly probly....ps should i get wifi ds and my wii?

i have the black Lite and it shows fingerprints/scum like crazy. it's so hard to keep clean that i just gave up. get the white one it'll look so much nicer.

im trying to get gold as first pick for xmas
but my second choice was black, which i now wish i asked for white.
well too bad ill jsut cry

terrencomp said:
im deciding what to get for xmas about the ds... i wondering if i should buy a white one or black one voice your opion i want the white one cause itlooks like ipod and to match my wii but the black one looks good to cant wait till i go to the store and the first minute i open it and play it everyday im looking at them on ebay.....!!!!! so what color and what game braingame or mario i will buy them off gamefly probly....ps should i get wifi ds and my wii?
get the chrimson one thats what i have the red stops from seeing finger prints its stylish and the rest of it is black

Back