Ds Download Play helpp?!!?!?

thisxmexz

WiiChat Member
Aug 7, 2007
Ok so im guessing there wireless inside the ds. I got this from a friend and Im not sure if he used this program so it might be behind on alot but is it suppose to take forever to "Looking for software available for download"?? Or do i need to setup a connection cuz i havent and i dont have any games that have internet for them. So can anyone help thanks

Ok so im guessing there wireless inside the ds. I got this from a friend and Im not sure if he used this program so it might be behind on alot but is it suppose to take forever to "Looking for software available for download"?? Or do i need to setup a connection cuz i havent and i dont have any games that have internet for them. So can anyone help thanks

the game your trying to play it has to have single card download play, it says it on the back of the cover art on the right hand corner

You know when u first turn on the Ds The Download and Play i click it and it takes forever to find what ever it needs to download. isnt this where u play demos and what not? Why does it take forever do i need to setup a wireless connection?

You know when u first turn on the Ds The Download and Play i click it and it takes forever to find what ever it needs to download. isnt this where u play demos and what not? Why does it take forever do i need to setup a wireless connection?

No you dont play demos unless you go to gamestop ect.. or conect to nintendo channel

Back