ds games look crap

Yellow_Wii

wii owner since release
Sep 5, 2006
ye they are all pet games like nintendogs etc
the only good one looks like mario kart

is there anything like ssb?

DS games aren't usually made to have graphics similar to the Psx. The DS is pretty much for traditional and old school gamers. Super Smash Bros. would never be released on the handhelds in my opinion, as they only see it as a main console exclusive. If you want a great DS games with awesome cinematics, I highly recommend Final Fantasy III.

i've got a psp that i'm tired of n i want a ds... ill trade you. :drool:

xbox_360_laptop.jpg

maybe you should just by this :eek:ut:

Last edited:
LyricistSoldier said:
i've got a psp that i'm tired of n i want a ds... ill trade you. :drool:

xbox_360_laptop.jpg

maybe you should just by this :eek:ut:

What the hell is that pic?

DS owns, I got one. The graphics aren't that bad. They're about on par with 64 or PSX. Not bad IMO.

who knows maybe eventually. But graphics arnt everything. seems like you havent grasped the concept of what a good game is. if you want crappy gameplay and jaw dropping cinimatics, stick with sonys product. Nintendo is supposed to be fun, and , the graphics arnt THAT bad anyways

im not THAT bothered with graphics but id rather have good graphics than not good graphics

i think some of you guys on here are a bit jelous of the ps3 graphics

because........if the wii had the graphics of a ps3 you wouldnt start complaining about how good the graphix was but because it doesnt you do complain

no but we don't care too much ( at least i)
I'd rather have motion sensitive controllers than ps3's graphic.
And i think the graphics on wii is suberb..
But if you want to see which kind of tree there is in the background then buy the ps3. Ofcourse only if u have the money

i do have the money but id rather but wii/psp games

Back