DS gets a new thing

I think it looks pretty cool! :D I dont go anywhere much, so I mostly play my DS at home anyway :/ so I would really enjoy it, and maybe you dont need a flat surface? :crazy: Looks cool! Thanks for the share!

Darkprinny said:
Because Nintendo dont like makein games for the ds.......

It seams to be some sort of mouse
http://www.nintendo.co.jp/ds/aguj/index.html

dsmotioncg4.jpg

VIDEO HERE
It gose in every direction.
It looks pointless
It makes the DS lite have a bit that sticks out.
It will probabliy only work with one or two games

Also 4 time 8k poster

You're seriously lucky that I cannot give you negative reputation. You're the dumbest thing I've seen since WT Snacks. Dumber than a box of dead mice and probably just as attractive. Who gives a Flying Dutchman about your eight-thousandth post? Does it contain a nugget of wisdom? No. It was about some useless advert for a piece of Japanese plastic that will probably end up as a capsule toy. Congratulations. I really hope that achieved something for you. I'm glad someone has time to waste posting on an internet forum to achieve such a high postcount.

Let's do some math! Let's say you joined May First of last year, which isn't far from the truth. Your "get" was achieved on July 18th. 425 days since your membership was set, but your first day doesn't count but we'll ignore that for now, since it obfuscates the math more than you can probably understand, and we're also going to ignore any downtime that could've occurred, since that also adds to the difficulty of this. I wanna make sure you can follow along.

425/8000=18 posts a day. One post every hour and fifteen minutes. I guess that's something that one could be proud of if he or she had no life. But if that's the case, I know Gaians that can get your post count in two months, but let's not bring the slums of forums into this; makes it unfair.

Sorry if this offends you or anything. I just felt it needed to be brought to your attention. Being proud of not having a life, guess that works for you? I'm not gonna assume anything and guess your gender or age, I don't give a damn. But what I can do, is tell you this.

Set A Good Example.

Sadly I can't put it in every field as required by rhetoric... But I can do that. Have a nice day.

Jesus Christ. That's what I get for telling my ex-friends about something. I have no affiliation with the fake anon above me. Anonymous takes no responsibility for that assclown and his actions.

Meh just send him the PM I sent you

I notice how you both are makeing a big deal out of a small thing
And people say I have to much spare time.

oh crap, i realized the post didnt send. i posted one of a translation but it didnt accept, apparently.

long story short though, it said "this is the nintendo DS slide controller, you slide your ds left, the character moves left. slide your ds right, he moves right"

learning japanese for that would be very saddening, lol ;)

Back