DS gone bad

zfichisal

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
1451-2475-8544-3513
Ok so i go to ign and look at the Assins creed launch center and i see that one of the systems its coming out for is the ds. So i thin it must be a type-o. Well i was wrong. Also i saw that Call of duty 4 is coming to the ds. When i think of ds i think of mario cart and wario ware, not games where you are a hitman in early A.D. times who violently murders people.
Please post your opinions.
Zach
P.S. i need wii friends please send me your wii code in a p.m.

Well, its not like anyone forces you to get the game, if you think of DS as mario kart and warioware, by all means, only buy those titles.

All that aside, I think you're right though, COD4 will bomb on the DS, I bet.

i think its great, but also bad at the same time. its cool taht the DS is finally being used to full potential its just sad that they have to put games that are for 360 on it cause it will suck knowing its not the REAL game. but still, COD4 im going to buy for DS and 360 i think. (eventually) i prefer mature games and im looking forward to re-buying a DS (sold phat recently, getting lite in 2 weeks) and playing Dementium:the ward. looks like a great title

so if you think the DS should only be geared towards kids and mario fans then thats your opinion, youre entitled to it but it doesnt mean teh DS has "gone bad" i think these games are great for they system, gives it a chance to compete with PSP (even tho it already kicks psps arse)

i dont think the ds can handle COD4, it will probably look and feel bad. thats just my opinion though

I don't normally buy the "bad" DS titles, it's good to see that others who like those games have the opportunity though.

krisv2010 said:
i dont think the ds can handle COD4, it will probably look and feel bad. thats just my opinion though

From the IGN previews it looks like it's shaping up to be a really good game.

Bozon said:
From what we've seen thus far Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare for Nintendo DS is looking to be the best FPS since Metroid, as it combines a ton of action with tried and true gameplay, as well as all the expected non-shooter elements of COD that fans of the series come to expect.

Hands on: http://au.ds.ign.com/articles/812/812216p1.html

The DS version of COD4 is not a direct port of the game. It's like you're in side missions that support the ongoing plot of the main game. There are a lot of preview videos floating around out there. It looks surprisingly good for a DS game.

Back