DS headset

elmo_999

Wii launch Owner
Nov 28, 2006
BC (go nucks and lions)
I was at the video store today and noticed a "ds headset for use with pokemon diamond and pearl online". This thing is $14.99 (CDN) and looks pretty cool for a quick buck. I'm kinda embarassed to get the new pokemon game at my age (15) but those games were my childhood and im considering buying it "in secrecy :shifty:. I dont know if this came out a while ago and i wasnt informed but ya, you should check it out!

There has been about 8 threads for this product already.

Why are you embarrassed about buying the Pokemon games?!?
So what if it's loved by kids, its still a damn good game. Hell I rushed out and imported it. I spoke to every indy store near me to see if they were getting import copies.

yea man so what if its embarrasing you buy it from the cassire (who you probably wont see again) and then go home while keeping it in your pocket..and don let ny friends see it..

Guy's this thread is about the DS HEADSET I myself would like to know how it is.

no its mainly about the headset but he mentioned both(the embarrsing thing and the headet)so bassicly were not off topic and im pretty sure he hasn't checked it yet cause he hasn't got pokemon diamond yet

Yeah it's about the headset but I'm on the same page as everyone else... It's nothing to be embarassed about. If it was a Bratz game or a Barbie game and you're a 15 year old boy... maybe then... but Pokemon isn't anything to be embarassed about. I mean I've always felt the game itself is pretty advanced for a "kids game" anyway. I was 18 when Red and Blue came out (I'm 2 weeks from 26 now... damnit) and anybody who gave me **** I just had them play it a little bit and see how addicting the game itself is. Watching the cartoon through college on the other hand, that was just to be funny.

Back