DS lite games

Somewhereovertherainbow

I'm not in Kansas anymore
Jun 8, 2007
Miami
On my way home from work today my mom asked if I would run into walmart and get some milk and a pizza. But instead I ended up buying a pink ds lite and mario kart ds. I was just wondering if you could recomend some games that are good (not pokemon).

mario cart DS is still a classic and is my only game (has great replay value + online) also ive been told metroid is quite good (will be getting soon) and FF is good if you like RPGs

edit sorry didnt read that properly, uve already got mario cart,

i just got my ds lite like 2 days ago and i got mario kart aswel! Anyway, im not sure what other good games are out (i hate pokemon too :) ) but ive heard new super mario brothers is good....

New super Mario brothers I forgot about that. I'm not really into rpgs, metroid prime hunters maybe but I thought prime was really hard. Whats nintendogs like? It seems like it would get boring fast.

sonic rush looked good (looks like good old classic sonic style) ill be getting that soon too

Nintendogs is fun for the first few days. But it gets boring afer you do the same thing again and again. Another good game is Animal crossing, its probably one of the best games on ds.

Depends what type you like playing: I picked up mine 6 weeks ago and have, in order of enjoyment factor:

Sonic Rush
Spiderman 3
Mario vs Donkey Kong II - March of the Minis
Yoshi's Island
Hotel Dusk
--------------
Brain Training
Trauma Center - Under the Knife

And I am just waiting for:
Mario 64 DS
Animal Crossing

There is some great touch screen stuff in all of them but sadly you can't avoid Mario - I'm not a big fan but the ones above are pretty good.

Hope this helps...

New super mario bros. FTW

Pink DS ???? anyway...... Metroid Prime: Hunters and Yoshi's Island 2

Back