Ds Lite So Hard To Find...

jaeguyoon

my girlfriend got me wii!
Dec 17, 2006
I was tryin to buy a DS LITE all week...couldn't find one....

does anyone want to sell me their used ds lite?

its gonna be hard to find. tehy sold out during christmas and now everyone wants one cause of brain age. ahha no joke.

i work at gamestop. and we have tons of people askin for lites and wiis.

they are all over the place what do u mean they are hard 2 find?

I can walk into any shop right now with 130 pounds and grab myself one with a game

mk_south_london said:
they are all over the place what do u mean they are hard 2 find?

I can walk into any shop right now with 130 pounds and grab myself one with a game

maybe it's like that in U.K, but here it's not so easy. At least in my area it isn't.

They are 90 quid in the CEX in Harrow

The gamestops around me are completely empty of Ds Lites and Wiis. Try calling around before you go out to see if they have any on stock. You can also ask them to hold a Lite if they have one, max is about an hour they'll hold. Good luck!

I just called Target, Toys R Us, Best Buy, EB GAmes, GAmestop, Walmart....

no one has them...................

:(

someone sell me a used one!!

I'm looking to sell my DS, but its not a Lite version, just the plain jane Grey one.

my friend was suppose to get one for xmas but sold out everywhere here too even after xmas

check costco or sams club..or some random stores people whould never think they sell them

radio shack did sell nintendo stuff? call them!

call stores everyday and check its a ds...they will get more in every week..people dont wait outside for hours to get one...there everwhere...i went out last night...my walmart..futureshop...bestbuy...samsclub...costco...toysrus...ebgames
all had ds lite in stock(i was looking for a virtual controller)

people just need to get off there butt and try harder and look around

or call blockbuster etc

We got one before Xmas before they sold out everywhere. Then tried to find another DS Lite so me and my GF could play each other and stuff. We couldn't find one for weeks until last week. We went to a Gamestop to just ask figuring hell no, nobody has them. Someone traded in a white DS Lite 5 mins before we walked in, so we picked it up, it works great too. =) Now we have a black and a white! We got lucky!

Back