DS Lite Web Browser

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
802637b.jpg

Hey guys... do you think this is worth to buy or not?.. im thinking about getting it and im not sure if i am or not.. its like $34.99 for this... give me your opinions, thanks!

It's a web browser that you use for your DS/Lite. Mostly all the same features as the web browser you are using. I think Opera might be the supporter since that's what the Wii's browser is.

Yes I Recieved an e-mail and it look VERY GOOD. i would recommend it ;) i heard u can go to this website with it without computer ;)

Wow this is really old news. It can load some videos but not all and it doesnt support flash very well. Unless you really think you will use it i would give it a miss.

cannon said:
Wow this is really old news. It can load some videos but not all and it doesnt support flash very well. Unless you really think you will use it i would give it a miss.

The browser was just recently released in the US, and I was considering it but I had seen somewhere that the loads were extremely slow.

I have it... I've only used it when I'm too lazy or tired to get out of bed to hop on the computer. Like I'll be playing a DS or GBA game and I wanna go to GameFAQs but don't wanna get up... I'll save the game, pop in the browser, find what I need, go back to the game. So I can't offer too much of a review. Yes, MySpace works. It's standard internet, it works. I dunno much about videos, I just know the first time I went to YouTube it didn't work. I haven't tested anything beyond that, though.

tarheelsuperman said:
The browser was just recently released in the US, and I was considering it but I had seen somewhere that the loads were extremely slow.
Oh ok cool, Im just use to talking to the US guys from Dual Screen radio and they all imported it pretty close to a year ago.

Back