Ds Online

Okay, so, here's what you need.

If you don't have a Wireless 802.11b/g Router, you will need the Nintendo WiFi adapter.

Look here.

Heres a Picture of the item.
800px-Nintendo_Wi-Fi_USB_Connector.jpg

You plug the adapter into the USB on your computer that has Internet Access, and this allows Both the DS and the Wii to connect Via that computer to the internet, wirelessly.

**** lol i bought this instead cuz i thought i needed it if i dint have wireless net.
wii-lan-adapter.jpg

haha now i need to get the wifi adapter anyways so i can play my ds online lolz ahh w.e. itll be fun.

Walugi said:
**** lol i bought this instead cuz i thought i needed it if i dint have wireless net.
wii-lan-adapter.jpg

haha now i need to get the wifi adapter anyways so i can play my ds online lolz ahh w.e. itll be fun.

PM me if you wanna play pkmn Diamond/Pearl, MPH, or Mario Kart DS. :smilewinkgrin:

i dont get it till xmas but i deff wanna play mariokart with you man, do you have the mic if so ill get that 2

Walugi said:
i dont get it till xmas but i deff wanna play mariokart with you man, do you have the mic if so ill get that 2
The DS has a built-in mic. There is no need for the headset.

You can't chat on mariokart though. Metroid has a chat feature

im thinking about getting pokemans i raelly loved blue for my gbc back in the day.
is there an decent amount of orginals pokemon cuz if its alll new ones the game will just be silly to me.
well sillier than it already is ":)

Walugi said:
im thinking about getting pokemans i raelly loved blue for my gbc back in the day.
is there an decent amount of orginals pokemon cuz if its alll new ones the game will just be silly to me.
well sillier than it already is ":)

There are now 493 pokemon to collect - all the original pokemon, plus the additions from every generation, plus the newest ones from Sinnoh!

Back