ds to wii connection

mad1234

WiiChat Member
Oct 9, 2006
Wii world
i currently have a wireless router which my wii has connected to no problem but i can't get my ds to connect to it:mad2: . can anyone help?:confused:
also i have heard that you can connect the ds to the wii. is this true & if so how do you do it?:confused:

hey i dont know much about setting up routers and stuff but i had a problem with the wii connecting and no my ds

here's what i did:
i got my ISP address for my computer, had to add "10"
ex 111.111.111 to 111.111.121

set my dns on the DS to 255.255.255
and it worked.
check Nintendowifi.com and follow the troubleshooting tips for DS, thats where i got my info.

hope this helps!!!

thanks guys i will check out Nintendowifi.com
so connection to wii is like gamecube to gameboy then with games such as LOZ the windwaker

to set up the wifi connection on the ds you will need a game that supports wifi. tetris does for example. the game will have options that let you set up your wifi for the ds. the ds will remember up to 3 connections for you to you. once you start setting it up you will see your router as an access point. if you have security on it you will be able to enter the key. just do all the auto settings for it.

i have that brain training game & it has an option to download sudoku games but i can't find anything to setup the connection. don't have my ds here at the minute but maybe www.nintendowifi.com will help when i get home

Back