ds wii conectivity?

Ten bucks on the Wii Crystal Chronicles game.

Also, I got $50 on the Wii Animal Crossing.

Beyond that, Don't know.
Probably upcoming games that have both a DS version and a Wii version will have cross-link bonus content.

Like Metroid Prime and Metroid:Zero Mission, where linking them unlocked extra-hard (zero suit) mode on MP and Original Metroid on Zero Mission.

Here's a thought, Remember back with the game cube sonic battle and sonic advance on an advance, You could link up the two to move things between the games such as ringage or chao. Can this be done using wifi on a ds and a wii???? I think I will have to do some digging for the games and find out...... unless any one here has give it a go. Another one was the tingle tuner and the windwaker.... Same thing using a cord between the 2 machines Hmmmmmm.

Yeah, I tried the above and it didn't work. I was hoping that if I activated wifi on both consoles they would connect. NOPE!!! Ahhhh well. My days of breeding quality chao are over.

Sniff sniff.

LOL I used to breed dark chao and stuff and then I quit when I couldn't find my GC GBA adapter

WiiFTW said:
LOL I used to breed dark chao and stuff and then I quit when I couldn't find my GC GBA adapter

It sucks! You'd think that there would be a way without cables! I sold my advance sp with the cable before it dawned on me........ damn.

Back