DS

iamreptar

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2007
I own a Wii currently but the DS seems pretty cool.. so I was wondering if I should invest in one of these..:cool:

im wondering the same thing...i dont have a handheld atm well unless you count a gameboy advance nd i've been asking myself if i shoudl get a DS i think im going to but any reasons especially y me nd iamreptar should?

I have an GBA also but I never played it much because the games didnt attract me that much... but the DS on the otherhand has games that DO attract me.

The NDS Lite would probably be one of the best things I have ever purchased, as well as my wii. the gameplay is just great on it, and it is very fun to play with others, whether it be online or with other people in the same room. Just a few days ago me, my brother, and our cousins played mario kart, metroid prime hunters, phantom hourglass, and mario party for what seemed like forever because it was really fun. I highly recommend it, as well as all those games i just mentioned.

pYRo said:
The NDS Lite would probably be one of the best things I have ever purchased, as well as my wii. the gameplay is just great on it, and it is very fun to play with others, whether it be online or with other people in the same room. Just a few days ago me, my brother, and our cousins played mario kart, metroid prime hunters, phantom hourglass, and mario party for what seemed like forever because it was really fun. I highly recommend it, as well as all those games i just mentioned.

Ditto:lol:

Back