DSlite questions

dblpr

WiiChat Member
Sep 23, 2006
Melb, Aus
hi all i just bought a black dslite, very excited lol, and i got metroid prime hunters for my fist game. now my question is, is it normal to get light scratches on the touch screen from just normal/careful/gentle use???
i have only used it for a few hours and already have a scratch, it is so light that you can only see it when under a light and if you hold it on an angle but still it is there and it is annoying because i have been so careful and gentle when using the pen.
any experiences or info would be great
thanx all
damo

I got two screen protectors - you wouldn't know they're there ^_^

I suggest looking into that as it will keep the DS's value, if you were to sell it on, and it preserves the wear and tear.

dunno like the outside casing being different colors it doesn make a difference , same as the ipods i have a black one and a friend has a white one, had ours about the same time and same amount of scracthes on both but you couldnt tell by looking at them normally the white one shows lest as a first glance :p

yup, i was thinking about getting the black lite and trading my white one in but decided i want the wii and DS to look the same :p

Get a screen protector if this bothers you that much. But yes, light scratches are normal on any touch screen device. On my Cingular 8125, I got the best screen protector money could buy and it does exactly what is says... pretects the screen. I never got one for my DSLites screen though because I don't use the stylus as much as I use the normal controls and my finger.

komio said:
yup, i was thinking about getting the black lite and trading my white one in but decided i want the wii and DS to look the same :p
As strange as it sounds, I would actually recommend going to the black one. Even though color shouldn't affect gameplay at all, with the black DS lite everything but the game just kind of disappears. The white one, you have this big white border around everything. I was pleasantly surprised when I got mine.

i remember you saying something about that and i can see how that is, but ill stick with my white one :p

NateTheGreat said:
I have a question of my own. Does the black DS lite show more or less scratches than the white DS lite?
yeah ive noticed of scrathes on my black one but at the white demo at the shop there only smudges

Back