Dubles Pokemon tourny

I wanna battle someone good, but I don't wanna get raped like what Reaper and Danny always do to me...Like wuddle, he puts on an even match. Anyone?

*sigh* reaper get on Wi-Fi..I wanna get raped again...Just NO BRONZONG, oh and double batles plz/

Slimi said:
I wanna battle someone good, but I don't wanna get raped like what Reaper and Danny always do to me...Like wuddle, he puts on an even match. Anyone?
lmao rapped

na i was so mad yesterday cuz i had used u turn with ambipom and when i switched to use infernape it didnt let me use any other move except u turn ughh and its the second time i lost to u by ur weavile going againt mine. pshh but mines hits harder cuz its adament

danny7147551 said:
na i was so mad yesterday cuz i had used u turn with ambipom and when i switched to use infernape it didnt let me use any other move except u turn ughh and its the second time i lost to u by ur weavile going againt mine. pshh but mines hits harder cuz its adament
lol, mines jolly with max spd and atk.

I just traded away my raikou. For a 10ANNIV lugia. It was a deal I couldn't turn down.

Battle Raper? See how I said "Raper", you raped me too many times....Let's do it again! But doubles this time(snicker)

spam alert spam alert
ah whats the point i give up trying to stop u guys anyways first rounds end this Friday and any1 who hasn't battled on Saturday morning will be disqualified

Back