Duct Tape Wallet.

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
hey i found this online and i thought it was soo kool so i made one for myself and it came out pretty good. so i thought id post it!

http://downloads.oreilly.com/make/Make_Tape_Wallet.pdf

i also made a zune case to match my wallet..

if anyone makes one post a picture up.....ill post mine once my camera is charged up

okayy here are the pics

Last edited:
lol yeah I remember those back in Jr High. They were a big deal, but I never really got into them. I was just like...erm...I've got a wallet guys...

Anyway, yeah it was such a big hit that kids actually started selling them. Apparently it took talent to make, or else people were lazy enough to pay kids for duct tape.

lol yeahh i was looking for other stuff to make cuz i was really bored one day and i found TONS of sites selling the wallets...

^Oh, he is? Then nevermind, you should go buy yourself one :lol: :wink:

That is the most terrible thing ive seen
Honestly dont show your mates they will laugh at you

i have a real and original one made by gucci that was $180 :sick:

this was about 2 years ago. i didn't even know they were still cool. i gave mine to my little cousin since its of no use to me anymore and “out dated”

yeah i remember them about 5 years back, my co-worker made one cause he was bored, maybe it's just not a big hit in europe wii cammy, i know everyone liked them a while back where i live....i had one but it wasn't very compfortable taking out of my pockets....

Lol that's so lame.. must have been an American thing because I've never heard of it over here

Back