(Dumb) Adult Swim

EST. OMG. Adult Swim is so funny!!! The Aqua teen movie started up Fine but after 1 minute it got smaller & is now in a 1 inch wide box with no sound at the bottom left of the screen while Futurama is playing as normal on the rest of the screen. ^_^ lol. Now this is a good prank.

I agree, the anime is the only thing Adult Swim has going for it besides the reruns of Family Guy and Futurama.

All their Adult Swim's original crap nowadays tries so hard to be funny by not trying, but it's just a bunch of crap made by a bunch of guys that seriously need to grow up.

Aqua Teen Hunger Force I guess is the only exception, but it doesn't compare to the awesome Space Ghost stuff they used to have.

Major Tom said:
EST. OMG. Adult Swim is so funny!!! The Aqua teen movie started up Fine but after 1 minute it got smaller & is now in a 1 inch wide box with no sound at the bottom left of the screen while Futurama is playing as normal on the rest of the screen. ^_^ lol. Now this is a good prank.
AS Just redeemed themselves. Read above post. ^_^

drroett said:
lol not true
Without anime AS would of been cancelled. Back in the first few years of Adult Swim they basically only played anime. It was very popular.

I thought that was kind of funny.
I love Perfect Hair Forever.
I also loved the ATHF movie joke on Sunday night.
They were both really hilarious. Everyone at my school was flipping out this morning. (Monday) I just laughed.

[Adult Swim] are a bunch of @55HOLES

i agree... anime and family guy are probably their most important things ... i like them both but they treat family guy alot better

Back