Dumb people entertain me.

Santoanderson

WiiChat Member
Oct 14, 2006
OK,
There's a kid in my graphic arts class who for some reason was under the impression that he'd be able to buy a PS3 or Wii on launch day with his "hook-ups". Anyway, the duder called his "hook-up" yesterday to confirm that he had a system reserved for him. The hook-up ended up being an EB store manager, but the questionable hook-up ended up being that he could get him a job, and therefore reserve himself a Wii/PS3 as an employee. The kid was kinda bummed by it, but still wanted to ensure he'd get a unit. So, he signed up and started working.... yesterday. He showed up to class completely pissed, being that nobody had told him that preorders took place for about 15 minutes three weeks ago. And here's the thing that really hit me:

"Well, I can always tell someone that their unit arrived broken and to come back in a couple weeks to pick up another." I hope this kind of crap doesn't really happen, but with all the Nintendo and Sony reps monitoring distribution, I doubt that any shady employees will try and succeed with such a scheme.

If the manager's got the reputation that I hear he has, this kid's totally going to get fired. Dumb people entertain me.

Santoanderson said:
OK,
There's a kid in my graphic arts class who for some reason was under the impression that he'd be able to buy a PS3 or Wii on launch day with his "hook-ups". Anyway, the duder called his "hook-up" yesterday to confirm that he had a system reserved for him. The hook-up ended up being an EB store manager, but the questionable hook-up ended up being that he could get him a job, and therefore reserve himself a Wii/PS3 as an employee. The kid was kinda bummed by it, but still wanted to ensure he'd get a unit. So, he signed up and started working.... yesterday. He showed up to class completely pissed, being that nobody had told him that preorders took place for about 15 minutes three weeks ago. And here's the thing that really hit me:

"Well, I can always tell someone that their unit arrived broken and to come back in a couple weeks to pick up another." I hope this kind of crap doesn't really happen, but with all the Nintendo and Sony reps monitoring distribution, I doubt that any shady employees will try and succeed with such a scheme.

If the manager's got the reputation that I hear he has, this kid's totally going to get fired. Dumb people entertain me.
Zomg im in your class thast me!!!
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
*Spoiler*
Nah im joking im not in your class. but that kid is stupid and dishonest i would punch him in the face if that was me...

yah theres these little kids in my neighborhood who said they "know" there grandma was getting them a ps3 because it was expensive and they both wanted it. ones 10 ones 6...(kiddies) So i say is youre grandma camping out. They look at me weird. I said there like already sold out. Then they said no theres like gazillions! i wanted to slap them in the face!!!:arf:

Seriously, everybody at my school barely knows anything about the Wii, let alone about the stock.
And they all say , yeah I'm getting a Wii on the first day that comes out, and some thought that it already came out .
They're pathetic:tard: :prrr:

Cap'n Crunch said:
yah theres these little kids in my neighborhood who said they "know" there grandma was getting them a ps3 because it was expensive and they both wanted it. ones 10 ones 6...(kiddies) So i say is youre grandma camping out. They look at me weird. I said there like already sold out. Then they said no theres like gazillions! i wanted to slap them in the face!!!:arf:

OMG, thats pretty funny. dumb people entertain me 2. maby im just an asshole, but i LOVE 2 c that look of disapointment on the face of some1 who doesnt know crap be4 assuming/thinking something is going 2 happen. u know wat im saying. :lol:

rodent said:
dumb people entertain me 2. maby disapointment . :lol:
You spelled "maybe" and "disappointment" wrong :lol: but anyway, yeah its pretty funny :)

Thats pretty bad but its even worse when employees don;t know sh*t.

I called TRU yesterday to ask about midnight launching because i heard rumors that some were, and so i ask for the game dept. The customer service woman says "well maybe I can help you." So i say "i have a preorder for the wii and was wondering when the earliest i can pick it up sunday is."

and she says...."I thought it came out last sunday?"

"...No. It comes out the 19th..."

so i would think all of the employees....at least of the game dept and the customer service should know exactly when major things like that are hitting the stores.

Cap'n Crunch said:
I know what you mean, it's like when ppl say that they're going to see "M I 3" (or any huge movie) on the 1st day it comes out...while being totally oblivious to the fact that tickets have been bought out for the next 3 days after its premiere.:mad2: :mad2: :mad2: I'm so pissed at ppl who are so spoiled or so dumb that they think they're going to get anything they want, when they want it.

Dumb ppl piss me off, but they do entertain me too:D

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Seriously, everybody at my school barely knows anything about the Wii, let alone about the stock.
And they all say , yeah I'm getting a Wii on the first day that comes out, and some thought that it already came out .
They're pathetic:tard: :prrr:

Yeah no one in my school even knows what a Wii is. some dont even no what Nintendo is!!!!!!!! Yea. everyones a dumbass there. on the plus side. about 2800 less people who mighta bought the Wii. So i guess better chance of preorder? :cornut:

Zori said:
Yeah no one in my school even knows what a Wii is. some dont even no what Nintendo is!!!!!!!! Yea. everyones a dumbass there. on the plus side. about 2800 less people who mighta bought the Wii. So i guess better chance of preorder? :cornut:
Lol, you wish. :drool:

I can't wait to get the Wii, i'm getting LOZ:TP and MP:C because they're both really long and will last me till SMG and SSBB come out :thumbsup: More really long games, one thing Wii has and crappy PS3 doesn't, hehe. :cornut:

yes i get your point exactly rodent. oh and also this kid at my lunch was like oh the ps3 can play 360 and gamecube games. I really hate that kid. I hate people who think they know everything. Everyone at my school says nintendo is gay and to kiddie, half are still calling wii the revolution!!! So my only competition on launch day is smelly old nintendo vetrans. P.S: I really hate sony fanboys!:yesnod:

Jeeze, I remember being in middle school. We used to chat it up about playing the Sega Channel. And yes, the majority of thirteen year olds are idiots.

Back