DVD Player Broke

JDK721

WiiChat Member
Nov 20, 2006
Since my TV is really old, about 10 or 15 years old. I plugged the three cables into the DVD Player (Video, audio, etc.) and I played my Wii for about 5 or 6 hours.

I turned it off, came back and tried to turn it on. Now all I get is a fuzzy screen, and now the DVD player wont even play DVD's either. I think the Wii broke it :(

gouranga said:
or your tv just broke and how could the wii brake a dvd player was it jealous?

No, my TV works fine. I just can't use the DVD player at all.

Lol are you sure you didnt unplug the DVD player to make a plug space for your wii plug?

Yes I am positive, and I used a gangbang plug or whatever its called since I didnt have enough plugs at first. The screen just goes all fuzzy, Wii doesnt work. DVDs dont work anymore, and either do VCR's. The DVD Player was fried.

JDK721 said:
Yes I am positive, and I used a gangbang plug or whatever its called since I didnt have enough plugs at first. The screen just goes all fuzzy, Wii doesnt work. DVDs dont work anymore, and either do VCR's. The DVD Player was fried.

gang bang plug? can i get a picture or link for this. I am very interested in what this looks like

intekmdma said:
gang bang plug? can i get a picture or link for this. I am very interested in what this looks like

hehehe gang bang plug? i got something different in mind... let me know if that means something different man, i don't want a dirty mind.

I forgot what its called really :D

It's just a thing that provides extra plugs. I just bought a new cheap DVD player from Walmart, and the DVD tray is jammed. It doesnt even open, :D

Looks like i'll need a new TV.

Back