E for All

Could you try explaining the Ink Drop or Ink Drop Combos to me? Little information is known by they seem like a big part of Brawl.

Hey sorry... but i got caught up, with alot of stuff. E for all was GREAT today!!!! i got to play brawl for a long time!!!!
I remember reading about someone wanting me to try out metanight.
He is awesome! he is really fast, and is easy to move. Sorry but i didnt figure out his FSA.
I also tried out mario for a couple rounds. His fsa is awesome and so are all of his moves.
Finnaly i tried out sonic. He is a cool character, but he seems like and updated version of Jigglypuff. He's awesome becuase he's so fast, but he reminds me to much of puff.
And what are you talking about ^?
sorry but i dont know what you mean about ink drop combos.
Any questions, ask them. (brawl related)

uhhh how are the stages like which ones did you play and tell me about any pokeballs you got (if you got one)

EDIT:pS what type of controller scheme did you use?

^Only classic controller and wii remote on its side are allowed to be played.

i used wii remote, as my controler.
and i got a couple pokeballs. i got the exploding one, that just explodes, and looks like a poke-e ball. and the green one, that throws, green knife like things.

and i fought in smashvile alot, and bridge of eldin a couple of times.

Due to copyright issues, aren't you not allowed to tape any footage of Brawl gameplay!?!?

...You are allowed to film them.

Why would there be 'copyright issues' if they are playing a demo?

i assume they didnt show any unlockable characters but like did you see there shadow or not at all?

Back