E-mail problems

troutt72x

WiiChat Member
Mar 17, 2007
ok so i put my bros e-mail address in my wii he got the messsage and sent another to me but im not getting it

it says u have to reply to the email then ull be able to exchange messages but it is not coming to my wii

It takes awhile
I sent an E-Mail at 12pm just to check and I got it when I woke up at 12am [Wii was blue, I Have NO idea when it came through] but yeah it takes awhile

Aslong as he replied. Keep your Wii on Standby [Orange Light] and it'll come through

Hope That Helps :)

i sent 1 to my own comp and took 5 mins to get to my wii my bros in NJ im in FL so... ya

do u need ur internet on while waiting for an email to ur wii?

troutt72x said:
ok so i put my bros e-mail address in my wii he got the messsage and sent another to me but im not getting it

it says u have to reply to the email then ull be able to exchange messages but it is not coming to my wii

By some server standards it can sometimes take up to 72 hrs max, before an email goes through.

While adding people for me it doesn't take long, with email i added my Gmail account to my wii and went to my Gmail account and it wsa there, took like 5 minutes.

Link_of_Hyrule said:
nintendo realy needs to work on that i mean it cant possible take that long lol

It usally doesn't.

Back