E-Mailing

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I'm just wondering, but how do you send e-mails with the Wii? Is that a feature that's available yet?

Yep, it is available, but you have to have it connected to the internet. You have to go to the message board, and click create message. You can register an email address, but in order for you to send emails to them they have to send back a confirmation message. And if you are sending messages to other wiis, you have to have eachother registered.

ronin89 said:
Yep, it is available, but you have to have it connected to the internet. You have to go to the message board, and click create message. You can register an email address, but in order for you to send emails to them they have to send back a confirmation message. And if you are sending messages to other wiis, you have to have eachother registered.
Gotcha. Thanks. I just wanted to send one to my yahoo email and send one back because I heard the Wii disc slot will glow blue as long as there is an unanswered message and I want it to keep glowing XD.

ronin89 said:
lol yeah, i did the same thing. I woke up at 4 this morning and my room was glowing
LOL sweet. Is the light that bright?? And will it glow in standby mode?

Yeh, it glows in stand-by mode, but I think you can adjust the brightness. I'd just be worried that the light would burn out or something. I just don't think Nintendo made it to be constantly on.

You can choose whether it is bright or dim, and mine is on bright lol. It stays on until you check the message you received.

Thanks. I don't know if I'll always have it on then, but @ least for tonite. XD

Back