E-Shop Points

DMK

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2012
Scotland
Hello All I have over 5000 points because being a loyal fan of Nintendo I bought the Wii U and the 3DS XL plus games I sent them e-mail after I found out you can not use these point in the E-Shop for the these consoles asking them why here is their answer [FONT=Tahoma, sans-serif]Thank you for your email regarding Club Nintendo.[/FONT]

These points can be used on a Wii or DSi shop, if you so not own either of these consoles we recommend giving them to a friend or family member that has one of these consoles.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused by this and if you have any other queries please do not hesitate to contact our support team and we will be happy to help. so I have spent a lot of money on buying the above 2 also a lot of other Nintendo Fans will have done the same all I can say is so much for there Loyalty programme Danny

Are those Wii Shop points? If so, I believe you can still use them on the Wii Channel. Why do you have so many in the first place? Next time, just buy as you go.

Club Nintendo points are only used on the Club Nintendo store.

Or to put it another way
They are about as worthless is a copy of last years sports game

I do not have a wii I bought the wii u when it came out I have got these point because I bought games for it also games for my 3DS XL

Please clarify what points are you talking about.

Also, the Wii U has a Wii channel where you can utilize Wii features such as games and the Wii Shop.

Hi briman1701 I am talking about the points you change your stars for once you register a game or console and then you register them on your account go into the e-shop and then use the points to pay for games that you can download as they say in there reply to me see first post I can not use these point for latest consoles only old ones in that case why are they still giving you stars for registering a new console or games when they know you will not be able to use them for your new stuff my opinion its a con

Back