E.T The Game

or just read this link please...this is the first paragraph

http://www.encyclopediadramatica.com/England

England is a country most known for having 98% of its population consist of gays. Originally cradle to the native Bretons, years of colonial rape and occupation by Europeans has resulted in the congealed mud-people now called the English who, in their oedipal complex, then proceeded to do exactly the same thing to everyone else. England is known among Europeans as the only country USAns don't hate. Traveling to England however - contrary to the belief that ALL English people kiss the USA's ass - one will find that all the English actually hate Americans. English like to believe that Americans are lazy fat bastards, when actually statistically English people are now more obese, and work far less than Americans do. The only people that the English hate more than the Americans are the French

Last edited:
supanova said:
Dear god. Conan owns you all. Including me.

I'd like to point out that I'm not British, by the way.

Sorry, I hate insulting my cousins and allies over the sea, but they were begging me for it......

Mike-Dix said:
So your qouting a site thats a joke ?

Yes, yes I am. Dude, are you on life support or something? Spellcheck. *YOU'RE* *QUOTING*.......Make sure and keep your feeding tube in.

Here is a typical Englishman (John Cleese is the man)

Last edited:
Conan the Librarian said:
Sorry, I hate insulting my cousins and allies over the sea, but they were begging me for it......

Yes, yes I am. Dude, are you on life support or something? Spellcheck. *YOU'RE* *QUOTING*.......Make sure and keep your feeding tube in.

Here is a typical Englishman (John Cleese is the man)

Corecting someones spelling
The sign of loseing

Also John C - Inventer of the silly walk

Mike-Dix said:

Corecting someones spelling
The sign of loseing

Also John C - Inventer of the silly walk

Going around correcting everyone's spelling for no reason, would be a ***** move.

Correcting the spelling of someone who jumps in my conversation and insults me like this: "hey u, why dnot you fak youself........", is the least I could do.

Now, go get kicked in the dick and mind your own conversations.

Also, I was doing the silly walk just a few days ago with my friend in the gym.

Last edited:
It wasnt a insult
Your the one that started the insults
This was a nice thread (about a sad little game)

Have a kick in the balls

Now you can silly walk for hours

Mike-Dix said:
It wasnt a insult
Your the one that started the insults
This was a nice thread (about a sad little game)

Have a kick in the balls

Now you can silly walk for hours

LOL......tu che......this is quite a funny thread now. Its even funnier that we are fighting about E.T. for 2600 in the year 2007.

Well, I was telling what I thought of the game and he said I was trying to be too "epic"......perhaps you took me as saying I wasn't going to quote wiki as an insult.....when I just meant I was going to paraphrase and wrap it up in a few sentences. Thats all......

AND I was just kidding...E.T. is the ****!!!!

but........

Back