E3 2008 To Reveal Big Things For Nintendo?

nickg2894 said:
on eb games web site awww..........................forget it heres a link http://www.ebgames.com/product.asp?product_id=T000515
but it says it will come out 2009 oh andd july is my b-day so yeah me
lol

I dunno though, Best Buy has it up as well and Nintendo Power still had it in their Upcoming games list but took it off in January. Hopefully it does come out, but if it is indeed canned for good maybe most places haven't been informed or just haven't changed it.

Can't wait. I would say it could be some revolutionary online game to turn things around in that department, but I've officially lost all hope in Wii's online. I'm praying to the Lord that Nintendo's next console has some serious hardware and a great online system like the 360...

I wouldn't be surprised if it is a game we've heard of already, but it could be a secret project they've been working on. Doubtful, however...

I hope its a traditional starfox game. That would be awesome. It could be the first pay to play game. Its definately not animal crossing because thats not a gamer's game.

Kid icarus is good and all but I'm hoping for a mutliplayer game that might have online. Or maybe even project hammer, but its unlikely.

I WANT A POKEMON GAME!!!!!
jk
um nintendo needs too really needs to make a new person mario was soo 2007 atleast try a new game with a new person

Guy! He said "Gamer's game"!

That means it can't be Pikmin, Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Star-Fox, or anything like that.

Keep in mind the pure definition of a gamer's game. These are Rainbow Six, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, Call or Duty, Halo.

They don't necessarily have to be violent even though a lot of them are. Gran Turismo, Ace Combat, Starcraft are some examples.

If Nintendo is planning to introduce a "gamer's game" then it better not be Pikmin, Donkey Kong, or anything that contains a cute Nintendo character.

Don't get me wrong, I love those games and would actually prefer to play them than Halo or Call of Duty, but if Nintendo is going to introduce a gamer's game they better be talking serious.

every game have another squeal and release it on one disc please for $5 please lol i wish

d.vader said:

That means it can't be Pikmin, Animal Crossing, F-Zero, Donkey Kong, Star-Fox, or anything like that.

Keep in mind the pure definition of a gamer's game. These are Rainbow Six, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, Call or Duty, Halo**.

They don't necessarily have to be violent even though a lot of them are. Gran Turismo, Ace Combat, Starcraft are some examples.

If Nintendo is planning to introduce a "gamer's game" then it better not be Pikmin, Donkey Kong, or anything that contains a cute Nintendo character.*
Don't get me wrong, I love those games and would actually prefer to play them than Halo or Call of Duty, but if Nintendo is going to introduce a gamer's game they better be talking serious.
cute nintendo character some one better hold me back*
some one dreaming again**

Please God a new IP. that would be sick.

or Kid Icarus Wii. It'll happen. just wait...

d.vader said:

Keep in mind the pure definition of a gamer's game. These are Rainbow Six, Gears of War, Grand Theft Auto, Call or Duty, Halo.

If Nintendo is planning to introduce a "gamer's game" then it better not be Pikmin, Donkey Kong, or anything that contains a cute Nintendo character.

Keep in mind Nintendo's ideas and visions of a gamers game though, surely its not Gears of War esque at all. Nintendo simply can't handle those kinda things, not on the same scale anyways, and its not going to be a port of Call Of Duty or Rainbow Six.

What they most likely mean is a game that offers great online play, and has good offline play for everyone else. Maybe not though.

Back