E3 2009 predictions

Some overlooked games on the Wii are Okami, Zack n Wiki, World of Goo, and Bomberman Blast. They are all cheap and really good. You have to at least like some of these games. Just be patient when you play them cuz they don't get good until the middle.

I have bomberman, I pirated world of goo and didn't find it that interesting, I rented zack n' wiki and beat it (thought it was pretty good, too). Bomberman has digital dust on it but it is quite the party game when friends are over and we want to dodge bombs from the sky. I just kind of wish it had an SP campaign.

Yea I know it's not out yet...

I don't like MadWorld at all, Tenchu looks ok, don't like HOTD games, Rune Factory looks good, haven't played it, I LOVE Excitebike 64, I hate Excitetruck and Bots, PES 2009 got high ratings, Little Kings Story is fun...

Some good games there, but to me, none of them are worth 50 bucks and none of them would have me playing them for over 2 weeks...

Rune Factory, Tenchu, PES 2009 and Little King's Story should all last well over 2 weeks. I know we are well over 100 hours into Rune Factory now with no end in sight yet, PES is limitless and Little King's is supposed to be even bigger (i'm buying after we've finished with RF). The only way they wouldn't last is if you don't like the type of game or don't play games to the end, in which case the actual game length would be irrelevant.

It depends on what type of games you like. I didn't buy HOTD because I didn't think it was worth $50 but I would buy it for $30, Rune Factory cost me $60 ($30 after 2 trade-ins) but was totally worth it. For me it's pretty much the same on all consoles though, I wouldn't pay $70 for 90% of the 360/PS3 games just as I wouldn't pay $50 for 90% of the Wii games.

i dont really know what to expect, but if nintendo doesn't deliver with me again, i'll probly end up buying a 360, and the conduit and red steel will probly be the only wii games that can keep me interested in what the wii has to offer.

i dont really know what to expect, but if nintendo doesn't deliver with me again, i'll probly end up buying a 360, and the conduit and red steel will probly be the only wii games that can keep me interested in what the wii has to offer.

If the only type of games that you really like are FPS' and you don't mind analogue controls then getting a 360 would be a good bet as there are tons of them on there.

I'm very happy with the Wii's line up already even before anything new is announced at E3. The Conduit, Red Steel 2, Muramasa, Overlord, Sin & Punishment 2, Arc Rise Fantasia and the various motion plus sports games are exactly what I want. If Nintendo throw another big franchise into the mix then that'll be a big bonus too.

If the only type of games that you really like are FPS' and you don't mind analogue controls then getting a 360 would be a good bet as there are tons of them on there.

I'm very happy with the Wii's line up already even before anything new is announced at E3. The Conduit, Red Steel 2, Muramasa, Overlord, Sin & Punishment 2, Arc Rise Fantasia and the various motion plus sports games are exactly what I want. If Nintendo throw another big franchise into the mix then that'll be a big bonus too.
Like the rumored Metroid :D

Like the rumored Metroid :D

If there is a new Metroid that would be awesome. Could be a possibility too with the Prime compilation announced, as that would give newbies an introduction to Metroid. Even if there isn't a new game i'm still really stoked about the trilogy being released.

If there is a new Metroid that would be awesome. Could be a possibility too with the Prime compilation announced, as that would give newbies an introduction to Metroid. Even if there isn't a new game i'm still really stoked about the trilogy being released.
Actually it's kinda more than a rumor. The japanese Metroid website announced that they're working on a Metroid project that shows the space pirates point of view. Whether or not it's a game is yet to be announced.

If I don't see a Zelda Title for the Wii - My Wii will be up on eBay on 5th June.
If I see another E3 of children/family orientated games (Wii Music) my Wii will be on Ebay.
If Nintendo devote 90% to DSi, again my Wii will be for sale.
If Nintendo don't have any decent titles on the way for 'true gamers' then I'm sorry, but enough is enough - surely Nintendo should be thinking its about time to release some FPS that really are amazing. Like GE was for the N64!

And Nintendo, please don't be afraid to allow some 18/R rated games onto the market - blood and guts - sometimes it makes or breaks a game. Anyone play manhunt on the Wii - how bad was it that the cut scenes had to be edited.

Anywho, Hi! I've been away for a while!

The best way to prepare for E3 is to not get your hopes up, do not discuss or even think about it. People are disappointed every year! If you're so upset that you are going to sell your Wii, good riddance, we won't have to listen to your whining anymore.

... A Zelda clip would be great though.:thumbsup:

Jesus, there are other good games out there that aren't Zelda.

Well personally I'm hoping for a new Zelda title to be announced, maybe a new Starfox or F-Zero (wouldn't be too mad if either wasn't announced); I don't really want a new Mario game at the moment. Maybe a total revamp of Nintendo's online system? One can only dream. :p

It'd be nice if some new info came out on a new Timesplitters game, but I honestly doubt it.

i dont really care about nintendo's press conference this year, the only thing that interests me is the possible announcement of a new mario but even that is rare.
i care more about the potential ps3 price drop because i plan on purchasing one

i dont really care about nintendo's press conference this year, the only thing that interests me is the possible announcement of a new mario but even that is rare.
i care more about the potential ps3 price drop because i plan on purchasing one

That's your first post. Troll much?

Back