EA 2008 Wii Sports Games

anyone worried about how fifa 08 will work? cos it sounds a bit dodgy by flickin the wiimote in the direction u wan kick the ball...an am thinkin it might ruin it a bit, like tryna make it more 'fun', in a way, rather than jus hardcore footy...i also hate playin with the 'behind the goal' camera angle

reckon u can jus play on tele cam with a gamecube pad?

mushroomedmario said:
i'm goign to reserve it when io puck up mario strikers charged

the kid at gamestop tried to pursuade me to get that game but i said no.....im not really a soccer kinda chick. he said its not really soccer oriented but i really its not my type of game.

madden is just something a little bit better......i would get a girlie game like sims pets but my bf would NEVER play that and i hate getting games that we dont play! lol its just not fun

I'm happy about the MLB 08 The Show. The bigs is a good baseball game but I want something more realistic. I really hope it comes to wii.

MLB 08 The Show is developed by Sony. It has no chance of coming to Wii. Which is too bad, since my MLB 07 The Show disc hasn't left my PS2 in a couple months, and I'm not about to buy a PS3 just for that one game.

just want to clear something up. the baseball game that is likely headed to the wii is MLB 2K8, developed by 2K Sports, not MLB The Show. sorry, kind of confusing in the OP.

I never liked NHL 2k series, so I might be reluctant to try their MLB series.

Can't wait for Madden. Comes out just before my brothers bday. Maybe I can tell my mom he wants it for the wii so I don't have to buy it. :smilewinkgrin:

Yeah Madden will be a must for me.
Bengals baby, too bad in real life half the team is in jail :scared:

CantGetAWii said:
Bengals baby, too bad in real life half the team is in jail :scared:

once a perp always a perp DOH!

or whats my favorite expression? ah, you can take the man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man :sick:

^^ not intended to be racist

The_Loose_Cannon said:
once a perp always a perp DOH!

or whats my favorite expression? ah, you can take the man out of the ghetto but you cant take the ghetto out of the man :sick:

^^ not intended to be racist

I wasn't trying to be either, they just literally are in jail some of them, for dope and other things.

Nicko said:
FIFA?! Where's the PES?
Yeah, that's probably gonna be a PS3 exclusive title... :(

I'm looking forward to Fifa '08 and NBA Live '08, although I'm kinda nervous about the controls...

Last edited:
Skootle said:
Yeah, that's probably gonna be a PS3 exclusive title... :(

I'm looking forward to Fifa '08 and NBA Live '08, although I'm kinda nervous about the controls...
Yeah, me too. It seems these two are going to be hit or miss. There have been some pretty good things said about NBA Live '08 though.

Back