EA admits being caught off guard by Wii success

I think everyone, including Nintendo, was surprised by the Wii's success.

So this means we're gonna get more games from EA, who I has given us Wii owners the best 3rd party games yet.

(First post)

FUINALLY THAT MEANS NEXT YEAR FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYY NCAA FOOTBALL!!!! WE HAVENT HAD NCAA FOOTBALL FOR ANINTENDO SYSTEM FOR OVER 4 years!

Should be seeing a lit more games from EA soon then!

NHL Wii, NHL Wii, NHL Wii

its how i fall asleep at night.

i'd want that too, i like hockey games, they're the only non-mario sport games i play

The Wii's success seems to have caught pretty much all the third parties off guard (except maybe Ubisoft). Hopefully now we'll see some strong support, and hopefully not just more ports of 2 year old games with tacked-on Wii controls.

I predict 2008 will have alot of hardcore wii games that will become legends of all time, just my opinion. Alot of developers are catching on!

LilWiiWii said:
I predict 2008 will have alot of hardcore wii games that will become legends of all time, just my opinion. Alot of developers are catching on!
i agree with that statement, but my guess is late 08.

a lot of devs were caught off guard with the wii, not just ea. i hope ea gives us some good stuff, so far its been crap.

wii is so popular because its easy to pick up and play and its designed for all ages

Back