EA CEO Says the Wii U “Transcends Anything I’ve Ever Done Before”

Maura

Super Moderator
Jul 7, 2011
UK
[video=youtube;5UFoJbfPozg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5UFoJbfPozg&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

[FONT=&amp]The Wii U has been receiving high praise from many top figures in the gaming industry, with the latest being EA CEO John Riccitiello, who talked enthusiastically about Nintendo’s forthcoming console to Industry Gamers in a recent interview. [/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]“I love the controller. I just think it’s cool,” he said. “Personally, while there’s some great experiences on Move, and there’s some great experiences on Kinect, I’m not a motion control guy. It’s still too imprecise for me. I like shooting something and hitting it…. So I still like my swizzle sticks and my shoulder buttons and my Xs and Os, etc., but there is something about having that second screen that transcends anything I’ve ever done before.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Riccitiello talked excitedly about playing a Madden game on the Wii U and using the controller’s touchscreen to draw a pass, and about playing an FPS and using the touchscreen to call up an airstrike, adding “I think there’s something really powerful about a second screen that I think really matters. I think we’re just beginning to realise what we can do with it and I think it’s obvious we can do a lot with it.”[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Sounds like EA is going to be developing some spectacular games for the Wii U!

Source: Industry Gamers
[/FONT]

> Implying that EA will use it for quality titles and not the same shite with a higher number

Back