EA quiet on fight night for wii

con77

Joined the dark side
Mar 8, 2007
Manchester
Gracefully dodging our probing jabs this morning was EA, which remained covered-up over speculation that Fight Night will be appearing on Wii.

Rumours started to fly after game producer Michael Blank had hinted at the possibility in a recent interview, remaining confident that we would see something on the console in the future.

"We're contemplating and we definitely feel there are some exciting things we can do with the Fight Night franchise and the Wii," he told Doghouseboxing.com. "We are looking at it right now and I am sure you will see something some time in the future on the Wii."The game itself could take face-punching to a higher level of interactivity, much like Wii Sports boxing, which simulates your punches when you have the remote in one hand and nunchuck in the other. Something of a work out, Blank predicts.

"We want people to get a bit of workout," he added. "If you like playing sports games and are excited by sports it is a good way to give you the best of both worlds."

He also hinted at the next Fight Night experience we could expect on Xbox 360 and PS3, estimating we would see a game as revolutionary as FNR3 was in around a year from now.

"Just like the Xbox 360 and PS3 with the punch and amazing visuals, we want to take the next leap for the next Fight Night," he said. "It will be within a year from now is my current estimate."

Fight Night Round 3 on PlayStation 3 will feature enhanced graphics and performance, as well as a new "Get in The Ring" mode, which puts you in first person perspective to really feel and experience the punches. It will be available at the console's launch on 23rd March.

The Xbox 360 version is already available, and you can find our review of the game elsewhere on the site.

source: http://www.eurogamer.net/article.php?article_id=72865

i think fight night would be a great game for the wii what do you think ?

i think fight night will come to the wii because EA have given the wii other games so i don't see a problem

it'd be the first fight night i'd have bought. its funny, the sports i wouldn't normally get video games for (boxing, tennis, bowling) i am just craving for the wii.

I want them to spend as much time as they need in order to perfect the gameplay. I don't want any rushed port from another console with sloppy motion controls thrown in

San Dimas said:
I want them to spend as much time as they need in order to perfect the gameplay. I don't want any rushed port from another console with sloppy motion controls thrown in

dito

Back