EA skipping the Wii

Super Luigi [STRIKE]brothers[/STRIKE]

It is also going to be on disc

Its kinda how DL games should be.

Why pay £40 for something on download thats £40 in store?
But the case is sometimes the store priced game goes cheaper

^COD £40 for the game £40 for all the DLC

Its the biggest con in existence as nothing carries over to the new game

Ugh,does it look like I care??? Just kidding. I'm just not use to typing on a IPhone.>_> I kinda talk to myself while I type on my computer just not on a phone.

Now EA retracts itself saying:" some games are in development for Wii U", we expect this number increases by the time...

I'm wonder what games it would be.... Better not be water downed ports.

More ports than a harbor if it is true
Now EA retracts itself saying:" some games are in development for Wii U", we expect this number increases by the time...

Gonna need a link with that

You'd expect anythin' BUT that from EA?

Even though they are terrible but they better don't f*** it up. It's better for me see to a company try than not try at all. But seeing it from EA, they just better not piss off more customers as it already is.

I'm wonder what games it would be.... Better not be water downed ports.

Hopefully it's the new Star Wars games. Perhaps part of the deal with Disney is that they have to bring them to all consoles including the Wii U. It'd make EA look even more stupid though because the engines that those games run on aren't supposed to work on the Wii U (although they will).

Hopefully it's the new Star Wars games. Perhaps part of the deal with Disney is that they have to bring them to all consoles including the Wii U. It'd make EA look even more stupid though because the engines that those games run on aren't supposed to work on the Wii U (although they will).
Yesz.:p A new Star Wars Battlefront, Commando (my fav.) and the new Star Wars which sadly was cancelled.

I would be laughing if Disney scold EA for not porting games over.lol And it would be better for them to stay there so they won't make crappy ports.:p

Back