EA Sports Games for the Wii

ajnokia said:
Thats true probally. Thats the time period that the game comes out each year so in sept/oct/nov expect

NBA Live 2008
NHL 2008
Fifa 2008

and Non Ea games (these games are confirmed)

WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2008 (cant wait)
Pro Evo 6

woah woah woah, back up!!! SDvR08 is CONFIRMED!? I had read on IGN that the Wii version was still pending. If you could provide a source that it is confirmed you sir would make my day. I was always jealous of my friend who had a ps2 when I was stuck playing DoR on my cube...:frown2:

@Levesqueisking
it was confirmed... :D
i read it on Nintendo Official site... here it goes...

Code:
http://www.nintendo.com/newsarticle?articleid=2TGxdECYFdJ4i8cavtp9TOTI4soyB0se&page=

EA Sports Cricket 08!

Bowling: Bowling motion like in baseball. Basic deliveries like Inswing, Seam Up and Outswings delivered as follows

|| = Wiimote

|| Seam Up Delivery
// Inswinger
\\ Outswinger

Special balls like slow balls and bouncer can be bowled using buttons.

Batting: Very tricky to program. The batsmen assumes regular batting stance. Wiimote is held as in Baseball - back of Wiimote is the face of the bat.
Bat flicked from left to right in horizontal position - Cut shot
Bat swung from right to left in horizontal position - Pull Shot
Bat swung straight down - Straight Drive
Bat swung down, slightly to the right - Off Drive
Bat swung down, slightly to the left - On Drive
Bat swung down, slightly more to the right - Cover Drive
Bat swung down, slightly more to the left - Mid Wicket Drive
Different variations of the shots can be played by pressing the 'A' button.
A power shot can be played by using the above motions while holding the 'B' button.

This would be a great game, well worth my $AU100.

Pro Evo Link? I heard when it was released Xbox360 had the right to next gen graphics for 12 months preventing ps3, but there was no mention of any platforms other then PC/Xbox/PS3

LevesqueIsKing said:
woah woah woah, back up!!! SDvR08 is CONFIRMED!? I had read on IGN that the Wii version was still pending. If you could provide a source that it is confirmed you sir would make my day. I was always jealous of my friend who had a ps2 when I was stuck playing DoR on my cube...:frown2:

Yeah its on nintendos site and WWEs http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/exclusives/sdvraw2008

Its cool I was reading the article and it says about the DX Suck it Taunt you actually have to create that with Wiimote and Numchuck. Cant wait for this game

@ajnokia
wow...really??? u taunt with ur wiimote and nunchuk?? hahahhaa..... lol... cant wait for this game.... guess it will be another great games for wii

ajnokia said:
Yeah its on nintendos site and WWEs http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemania/exclusives/sdvraw2008

Its cool I was reading the article and it says about the DX Suck it Taunt you actually have to create that with Wiimote and Numchuck. Cant wait for this game

Thank you man! You are awsome. Cant wait for this game. Do you think it'll be coming out 3rd or 4th quarter? Do you think that taunting is all that the remote is used for? Again, many thanks bro.

Back