Early Enough?

KCBlack

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
Ok well I asked this earlier, but being the day before Friday, I want to ask once more because I really want a Wii.

My local EBGames is selling 8 Wiis @ 7AM on Black Friday (2mrrw). I figured I'd get there @ about 3AM- Four hours early. My question is, although I most definitely won't be first in line, will 4 hours most likely be enough to get me in the line as one of the 8? I can't camp-out or go earlier than that, so I'm really hoping it's enough. -.-

KCBlack said:
Ok well I asked this earlier, but being the day before Friday, I want to ask once more because I really want a Wii.

My local EBGames is selling 8 Wiis @ 7AM on Black Friday (2mrrw). I figured I'd get there @ about 3AM- Four hours early. My question is, although I most definitely won't be first in line, will 4 hours most likely be enough to get me in the line as one of the 8? I can't camp-out or go earlier than that, so I'm really hoping it's enough. -.-
I would think so... I think you'll be fine. But I could be wrong. :mad2:

Homesrfan said:
I would think so... I think you'll be fine. But I could be wrong. :mad2:
Thanks. I hope your right. Anyone else?

I think the queues may be a little deceiving, given that the black friday sales get a lot of attention you may find everyone in the queue isnt necessarily after a Wii.

Good luck im sure you'll be fine at that time.

Phew... thanks guys. Now I'll be waiting All thanksgiving for tomorrow! (lol just kidding, I love Thanksgiving :thumbsup: )

I'm hoping to go to best buy and get in line there. It opens at 5 am, so I don't know if I should try getting there right at 5 or going an hour before. What do you guys think I should do?

Sillyhat said:
I'm hoping to go to best buy and get in line there. It opens at 5 am, so I don't know if I should try getting there right at 5 or going an hour before. What do you guys think I should do?
I can almost guarantee you the line will be huge/full by then. I suggest finding out how many systems they're getting. Also, is it something that you know "exclusively" or that Best Buy told everyone? If everyone knows, I suggest getting there about 3hrs early.

KCBlack said:
I can almost guarantee you the line will be huge/full by then. I suggest finding out how many systems they're getting. Also, is it something that you know "exclusively" or that Best Buy told everyone? If everyone knows, I suggest getting there about 3hrs early.

Well I just looked through the ads in the paper and they, Best Buy, is not advertising PS3 or Wii. Nothing about any of those or the quantaties of them. I just can't believe it being a huge line at 4 or 5 in the morning even though it is black friday.

Back