Earning Wii Points

Orion1364

I like Nintendo
Jan 3, 2007
Chicago Suburbs
Wii Online Code
0593-7138-7821-2376
Hello, I'm new to here but not new to forums, so I'm not a totally noob.

A small brochure in my Wii box said something about earning points by playing the Wii. How can I do this, specifically in Wii Sports for now?

i think its implying you can earn points through the cards or online using your internet server with wii. i misinterpreted that as well so dont feel bad.

i WISH it were that simple instead of thowing money down on a prepaid point card or sending my cc info on the internet....sigh

Aw, alright. That would've been really cool if I could get some old games by getting to the pro level of Wii sports or beating a temple in Twilight Princess.

i wish you got points from games
you either buy the wii point cards, or charge a credit card

i honestly dont know why i complain so much with the points factor. its NOT that big of a deal.....spent 50$ on 5000 (?) points and i got a bunch of games outta it....if you think back to when those games first came out, remember how much they costed you!?!? damnnnn i think we're gettin a pretty darn good break......

HOWEVER (and i stress however), i wouldnt mind figuring out a way to gain new points playing games or crack the firmware and all that fun stuff hahaha.

Ya it would definitely be cool to have tournaments where you could win wii points... anyways I was wondering how does the online play work with all these friend wii numbers does it mean if i enter that number i can play with or against other wii owners?

ocdan said:
I'd imagine if Nintendo would license online gaming tournaments they could throw points down as a prize

They'd have to be free tournaments cause who the hell would pay money to enter a tournament and only get points rather than money.

i wonder if it means earning points in wii sports as in the experience points to take u to the professional level..I have seen this on all the sports games. Who knows.

No, I meant Wii Points for the Virtual Console, which would explain why I put this thread here.

i dont think there is a way to earn the wii points. Contact Nintendo and they may can help you, but Id say no you cannot earn them even tho it was on the box or where u saw it

Last I checked you had to pay money to get points, I think 100 points is $10.

it would be cool
like on brawl, if you could bet wii points, then fight, then winner takes them

Back