earning wii points

Steel-Froggy said:
ROFL, I think there should be SOME way to get free wii points. I've googled it, but with no luck. lol
What I've always thought was if you had the serial number of a game, (On 64 games there's a number on the back, different for every StarFox 64 or whatever.) you could put in that number to get the game. Then you don't have to Re-Purchace the games. Especially when GC games come out on the VC.
But then there's the complications of Rental games. Quite a few people will get cheap games. Then there's also the fact of simply writing down the little number of new games at stores, or your friends games...
This is probably just making things worse and even MORE complicated than it already was...

Why would there come GC games on Virtual console when the wii already swallows cube games??

BTW, steel froggy? I added you at msn. Don't know if you have msn though

Wii love myamoto said:
BTW, steel froggy? I added you at msn. Don't know if you have msn though
OK, but I have a different e-mail for MSN, its EDITED SPAMMERS
At least until I can hook up my Gmail w/msn. Bht that won't be for a while. (I'm compyless) I get MSN on my Wii through iloveim.com, but it's still a pain to type... duh.
Before you ask, I'm only online through my Wii right now because of my Neighbors.

Last edited:
Yeah, they should bring out an update so that you can connect a USB keyboard to wii

Mii

I heard when you beat twilight princess you get Link on the Mii channel:cornut:

yeah.. i cant seem to link my club nintendo email adress to my wii shop account anybody know if its up an running yet? aghhh.

Hey wiired, Where to get the rocking Mario pic under your name? Been looking for it for quite some time now

lil' mj said:
I hate xbox's i only have stuff from nintendo because they are geniuses

DAMN RIGHT NINTY:worship:

here comes my speech :incazzato:
EVERITHING ON XBOX IS OLD NEWS. THEY EITHER STOLE IT FROM NINTENDO, PLAYSTATION, SEGA OR OTHER PEOPLE. SHIGERU MYAMOTO THOUGHT UP THE XBOX, BUT DIDN'T GET PAID, THEY STOLE THAT MUCH
:ciappa: This is for Billy gates :ciappa: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

lil' mj said:
:incazzato:
how would you know
"Thanks for the answer Wiired!"

Because it's been prooven and the questions been asked a numerous amount of times on here, in which people who have completed it have confirmed that they don't get the Mii.

Back