Earth 2

DG~X

Dont read this.
Jul 13, 2009
The Earth.
Wii Online Code
1923-6615-4080-7852
Anyone heard of this? There is a 2nd earth a little away from here. Like 20 light years i believe. And scientists are trying to find reason life doesn't live there!
I guess after we screw this planet enough, we have a brand new one to destroy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGmSuBZVAek

Last edited:
It not really dead... we just need more people to start posting more. :p

Any way... I see there is another planet like ares that is 20 light years away.

Last edited:
It not really dead... we just need more people to start posting more. :p

Any way... I see there is another planet like ares that is 20 light years away.

can you live on it like this one.

Well they say we can live right in the middle perfectly. On one side its very cold, on the other its very hot, middle is just right. But we can still live on either side.

Thats like over 2 years old, i was stunned but shouldn't have been. We have no way of knowing if its habbitable or possesses live. I read info on this years ago, they said it would take over 50 million years to get there with modern technologies. I guess we wont be around if they ever have the raw speed to get there.

ps that info jon has is bs someone else discovered it a while back & it was a segment on the news. "Nasa discovered" more like Nasa paid off the original finder, for some reason.

Last edited:
the real question is if we manage 2 find a way 2 travel 2 & terraform (assuming we have the technology and it becomes necessary) this second earth, do we as a species deserve 2 inhabit this planet? considering how humans have developed over the years through a perpetual power struggle and our abuse of earth's resources/environment, makes it seem like the human race is genetically predisposed 2 multiply and destroy each other and everything within reach just 2 survive. honestly, how messed up is that? it almost seems pointless 2 exist sometimes...but maybe we need more time 2 adapt? evolution is a ridiculously long process...step it up nature!

Last edited:
Thats like over 2 years old, i was stunned but shouldn't have been. We have no way of knowing if its habbitable or possesses live. I read info on this years ago, they said it would take over 50 million years to get there with modern technologies. I guess we wont be around if they ever have the raw speed to get there.

ps that info jon has is bs someone else discovered it a while back & it was a segment on the news. "Nasa discovered" more like Nasa paid off the original finder, for some reason.

Dude noo. Its not 2 years old. They might have found the planet but nothing close to what they had 2 years ago. And no it wouldnt take 50 million years, we can get there in our life time. You have false info. As i said 2 years ago=not good info. There plenty others videos of it, IN THIS YEAR.

No we cant get there, there's a huge article about it somewhere google it. Oh & the content there is updated every time theres some sorta breakthrough. let me rephrase my first comment. My meaning is this, Nasa or that guy stating that Nasa dicovered this planet is false. Someone else discovered it over 2 years ago it was somewhat exciting news to me back then so i payed quite a bit attention to it. Kinda like i'm intrested in white spaces as of now.

Me too. I love to know things that happen in space. I find it cool. If its a shooting star i freak.

They had no detail at all 2 years ago. He may had found it but nothing, he just saw it in a telescope or some type of machine( really good one ). The video was just a video. I never said i agree/disagree with anything, it was just an explanation. Yeah i messed up, we can't get there, but eventually in future...we could. ITs just so cool...

Last edited:
No that guy found it & studied it & him and his team or somthing named it gilese or sumthing like that. Yes he & his team did find out info on this planet to a certain extent. he found what to be water or atleast frozen water on this planet & it seemed to be habbitable. It wasn't just some telescope it's a very exspensive powerful telescope, the guy was one of those space scientists i dont know what there called.

Back