Earth Bound

Earthbound is also one of my favorite games, hopefully it will be available for purchase on the wii.

Also use the edit button next to avoid double posting.

PtonJalken said:
im sure it will. its by nintendo isnt it?
ya, its nintendo alright but the sequal to earthbound (Mother 3) came out in Japan last april and a Big shot nintendo executive said he'd never even heard of it so lets all keep our fingers crossed, may PSI be with you.(/PK)

Well, if its by Nintendo. And i know its popular tho ive never played it (but i would if it got on VC). Then im sure it will be an addition.

There's been no official announcement, but I'd imagine it will appear at some point. Nintendo US has a notorious lack of respect for translating the series, but seeing as Earthbound/Mother 2 already enjoyed a great translation on the SNES it seems inevitable. If Nintendo was smart, it would try and tie it in with a translation of Mother 3 on GBA. But that seems unlikely at this stage. Shame.

I've heard there will be one coming in winter of 2008. I found it out a long while ago before the Wii had been released so it could have changed, i have never played an Earth Bound game before and if there is one for the Wii I will definitely try it.

mr_resi said:
ya, its nintendo alright but the sequal to earthbound (Mother 3) came out in Japan last april and a Big shot nintendo executive said he'd never even heard of it so lets all keep our fingers crossed, may PSI be with you.(/PK)

Its made by HAL, Ape and Nintendo.

Back