East vs. West Character debate: Goku vs. Superman

Im goin with the american version to call on it. lol.

Besides the point, he never surpassed Broly with his own power. He always needed it from someone else...

Im goin with the american version to call on it. lol.

Besides the point, he never surpassed Broly with his own power. He always needed it from someone else...

Okay, for the sake if this discussion I'll include GT.

SS4 Goku < Broly?
SS4 Goku > Broly?
Krillin = A blade of grass?

(Krillin owned count increased)

Hmmmm... Well... You cant really factor that in, bc Broly wasnt around in GT. Goku, in Broly's time, heres how it plays out.

Broly <<<< Goku SSJ + Gohan SSJ + Piccolo + Trunks SSJ +Vegeta SSJ

Broly > Goku SSJ x Gohan SSJ x Piccolo x Trunks SSJ x Vegeta SSJ

lmao

The form goku is in while fighting cell was super saiyan, maybe a little more. Vegeta and trunks were a form in between super saiyan 1 and 2. This form is known as "super" I think..... In one of the games vegeta says something like " welcome to super vegetas big bang attack!" then proceeds to own

Right, but Goku calls himself not super Goku, but an Ascended Saiyan, bc hes still past Vegeta, which is why Vegeta complains so much. rofl

Actually Super Vegeta is Vegeta in Ascended Sayian mode. He just calls it "Super Vegeta".

Of coarse, the word Super in front of a name without the "Sayain" part means different things apperantly. Vegito calls himself Super Vegito when just transforming into SSJ1. And Gotenks calls himself Super Gotenks at SSJ2. So really, they're just saying that in place of what level they're on. Though the games call Vegeta in his Ascended Sayain form Super Vegeta cause it's shorter than Ascended Sayain Vegeta, same for Trunks.

Hah. lol... Goku is in Ascended form... Super Goku just sounds... lame... Anyways, i believe the point is Goku IS SSJ2 in the cell games, is he not? Bc he still surpassed Vegeat and Trunks as "Ascended" Saiyans...

And I just realized something... Goku doesnt acheive SSJ2 until he is training in the otherworld. lol :p

That's the thing, he didn't surpass them form-wise. I mean, he was stronger than Vegeta and Trunks, but he didn't make a transformation beyond theirs. He did better against Perfect Cell because he was faster than he would be in Ascended Sayain form. Vegeta and Trunks were powerhouses as Ascended Sayains, but they were extremely slow in comparison to Cell or Goku while in that form. But like I said, Goku was just generally stronger than Vegeta and Trunks at the get-go. So him in Super Sayian form faired better than them in Super Sayain form.

Eastern characters are pretty much always gonna win. This is a video game forum based on an eastern console with plenty of eastern games that are from eastern-bred franchises, after all.

Eastern characters are pretty much always gonna win. This is a video game forum based on an eastern console with plenty of eastern games that are from eastern-bred franchises, after all.

not necessarially, you should see the other I made

Back