Easy games for a non ~l337~ girl

Celeste

WiiChat Member
Jun 21, 2007
Wii Online Code
2937-4259-9208-4198
Hi! Okay so I've always liked video games, but I've always sucked at them. Definite n00b. But I bought a Wii yesterday and I'd like some advice from you knowledgable people if you don't mind. What games that are currently released would be easiest/most enjoyable for a girl who is NOT very good?

Honestly, and you have my permission to laugh, the only games I've ever beaten are Super Mario Bros. and Little Mermaid 2 :p

I bought Cooking Mama and Mario Party 8, what else should I get?

Deffinately get wario ware and probably wiiplay (unless you already have 4 controllers) Oh, btw, Welcome to wiichat!

She stole my name :( Except she's a girl... hmm I love your name! :)

Ohh and yea, Warioware would be good,

im a girl but i play all the good "boy" games too.....

anyways, wario smooth movies, paper mario, the sims 2 pets, big brain academy, bust a move, anything disney/pixar those are kinda easy.

just look for girlie type titles....i appologize but no hello kitty and no barbie just yet

hmmmm i say try like sonic and the secret rings but it wasn't that good. just it. Welcome to wii chat by the way :D

Hi, welcome to wiichat! I like your name, Celeste, where are you from?

and I recommend you get Wii Play(comes with a free Wiiremote, or the remote comes with a free game, can't remember which) and Wario Ware and also Rayman Raving Rabbids...if you like Mario games you could get Super Paper Mario too... Hope you like it here! :wink:

edit: there's a Hello Kitty game for the Gamecube, you could buy that one, if you manage to find it that it, and play it in your Wii..all Gamecube games can be played on the Wii...the only disadvantage is that you will have to buy a Classic Controller which connects to the Wiimote, or of course use a Gamecube controller.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, you're so helpful! And I appreciate the welcome :D
Axtlar: I'm from New Zealand but moved to Canada, and thanks for the compliment about my name :]
That's really cool that there's a Hello Kitty game, I'm in the midst of playing a HK game on my DS emulator, it's cute hehe. I'll look for it!
I didn't know you could use the classic Wii controller to use with Gamecube games!! :eek: The guy at Blockbuster told me I couldn't (because I was going to get one with a credit I had -_-) so I went to EB and bought a used GC controller, lol :\
But I'm definitely, definitely gonna get Wario Ware, the cover intrigued me (*cough* it was pink *cough*) so it's good to know it won't be inconceivably difficult. A guy on RedFlagDeals.com says he'll sell me Wario Ware and WiiPlay for 55$ CAD, good deal, because games are standard $59.99 here.

Thanks again! I'm gonna try to post as much as I can, I already like it here.

Yay! I'm glad you like it, and yeah try to get the best deals for games!! I'll add you to my account..

chach said:
Get virtual console games, there's nothing more simple then nintendo games.
Definitely going to do that once I figure out how to hook it up to my router and see if my router is compatible, and then figure out what the points are and how to obtain them :>

Celeste said:
Definitely going to do that once I figure out how to hook it up to my router and see if my router is compatible, and then figure out what the points are and how to obtain them :>

just sent you some info...

chach said:
Get virtual console games, there's nothing more simple then nintendo games.
The truth. Old games can be some of the hardest stuff out there, or the most simplistic easy stuff. There's some great N64 games especially, Mario Kart and the like i'm sure you would enjoy playing. :]

ssbb_lover said:
The truth. Old games can be some of the hardest stuff out there, or the most simplistic easy stuff. There's some great N64 games especially, Mario Kart and the like i'm sure you would enjoy playing. :]

true like megaman lol is that game hard or what! but super mario isnt that hard same with excite bike and kirby... theres 2 buttons to press doesnt get more simple then that...

Back