Easy games

Smurfette

WiiChat Member
Jan 21, 2007
My mom has never played video games in her life but she fell in love with bowling on the wii.It's the only game on wii sports that she can play.She's getting a wii soon & I just hope that she can find more games.I bought Chicken Shoot & thought it was a waste of money but she loved it.She even thought it was hard.Are there any other easy games that only use a couple buttons?

Wii-Play of course....Wii Fit is coming. Rayman Raving Rabbits is also a good game for begginers. And Mario Party 8 is a fairly simple game as well.

I tried playing Mario Party 8 with her & she couldn't figure out how to play the minigames.My impatient brothers were there too so that probably didn't help. Are the controls on that Big Brain Academy hard?

Monkeyball banana blitz mini games are pretty easy, the main game takes some getting used to. My girlfriend doesnt get the controls either,and she loves banana blitz

I'd say Super Monkey Ball is on the same level for controls as Mario Party 8 so she may struggle, but it's worth a shot.

Well you should try to get her to play games a little more challenging so that she can later play the Wiis entire library. Whats the point of a Wii if you cant play 3/4 of the games on it? :lol: You should try to help her on that issue.

I'm gonna give her my Chicken Shoot since she loves it.Big Brain Academy might be another one.She had a little problem learning the bowling until I came over & my brothers weren't there.I got to show her how to do it without them yelling at her.Maybe if I rented a couple games & they weren't there, she'd get the hang of some more games.

get big brain academy i just got it today. its awesome and shell love it because if shes like any mom, shell love how educational and fun it is!

wiiplay is a must and shell enjoy the simplicity

Some games off the top of my head..

Wii-Play
Big Brain Academy Wii Degree
Wario Ware Smooth Moves
Mario Party 8

WiiGames is a good choice.

Mario Party is aswell... maybe when you two are away from the impatient brothers, you may give another shot.

Maybe this is too hard, but, how about super paper mario? Does not need too much controls at all.

If you own a N64, try to get Yoshi's Story, she will love it. The easiest stages are:

1-1
2-1
3-2
4-1
5-3
6-1

I did that selection for my wife hehe. Just tell your mom to make sure to get at least a couple of huge hearths in 4-1 (if not, she won't be able to go to 5-3) Also on 2-1, one is enough and you find it very easily (there is poochy indicating its location... everybody knows that if a dog smells and bark in one place, there is something. :D

Last edited:
Definitely get Wii Play. Most of the 9 games don't use a button at all! Theres games like Ping Pong, Billiards, Laser Hockey (Like Air Hockey), Target Shooting, Tanks, etc.

Chicagoan said:
WiiGames is a good choice.

Mario Party is aswell... maybe when you two are away from the impatient brothers, you may give another shot.

Maybe this is too hard, but, how about super paper mario? Does not need too much controls at all.

If you own a N64, try to get Yoshi's Story, she will love it. The easiest stages are:

1-1
2-1
3-2
4-1
5-3
6-1

I did that selection for my wife hehe. Just tell your mom to make sure to get at least a couple of huge hearths in 4-1 (if not, she won't be able to go to 5-3) Also on 2-1, one is enough and you find it very easily (there is poochy indicating its location... everybody knows that if a dog smells and bark in one place, there is something. :D
LOL n64?

Excite Truck and Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam are both fun racing games that mainly involve movement of the Wii remote. Very few buttons involved, and they're both really fun.

Back