easy infinite ammo

It's not infinite, just grabbing whatever ammo you had left on the gun before you died. Nice to use strategically when you're in there area of where you died recently, empty your clip shooting someone, run over the gun and instant reload, suddenly my clip of 30 has 60!

I also like to come back and check to see if someone's stolen my gun...

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IT IS INFINITE. Example. If ur plain heros and it says hold for a anova with ACOG scope then take a silent anova and stand over the anova with ACOG scope and keep shooting !!!. The trick is to use the same gun with diffrent attachment then die in that spot ten get the gun with the attachment u want then make sure it says hold for a anova with ACOG scope then keep shooting.
i agree

Well as I don't ever play standing still I'll have to assume you're right, although I still don't know why you would do that.

However, what really instigated my reply though was your:

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IT IS INFINITE. Example. If ur plain heros and it says....

Really? If I'm plain....? Like undistinguished? Or level/unobstucted?

Playing = playin' = plain? Horrible. I hope my children never ever interact with your children (or are you not planning on having any - please say yes?)

Well as I don't ever play standing still I'll have to assume you're right, although I still don't know why you would do that.

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT IT IS INFINITE. Example. If ur plain heros and it says....

Playing = playin' = plain? Horrible. I hope my children never ever interact with your children (or are you not planning on having any - please say yes?)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha. let me know what daycare this is happening at so i too can keep my children away! "Me fail english? Thats unpossible!"

idk if its something i did wrong, but tried this in the infamous boat room and ran out of bullets after 360 shots (180 terra X2) the floor gun was reflex and the one in hand was silenced. I never had to reload, it kept flashing 29-30 for rounds in the clip. but once i shot 360 rounds, i had two red 0's. still rather just be better than most than depend on glitches. just me. if i wanted to do that i'd hide in the blue boxes on station and get 2-3 kills a match. i'll stick with winning.

ok now i know ur an adult but u see, my online name is a10 year old and thts acually how old i am so by the time i have children you'll die of old age (hopefully). so shut up.

ok now i know ur an adult but u see, my online name is a10 year old and thts acually how old i am so by the time i have children you'll die of old age (hopefully). so shut up.

Aww, he thinks he's people

Aww, he thinks he's people

Aww, whats the matter you can't think of a better insult, or ar you just naturally that stupid.

Last edited:
Back