Easy Retro games

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
Which retro games did you find really easy?

Kung Fu was always one of the easiest games to me, even though it was a good one. only 5 stages about 1:30 each.

Contra is pretty damned easy, using the code of course, but since it wasnt a secret what-so-ever, then who even bothered with 3 lives?

1942 was one of those games you beat and it says "congratulations!" and thats it. Pretty easy arcade shooter.

Bad Dudes was pretty easy, it helped to know you could hold a to charge your punch. "I'm Bad!!!!"

Robocop (another Data East), I remember beating this game in the 2 days I rented it, and dont remeber anything even slowing me down.

I know I could beat all 5 of these games starting right now and ending in.........3 hours tops?

Warlords against the computer
Bar the first play havent lost ever

Truth is I cant remeber the easy ones

Sonic and Knuckles and Sonic 3
Easy
My arse
Try doing it with every emraled

Also Sonic CD
With every world set right

Bonkers on snes was ridiculously simple. Aladdin for the snes could be the easiest game I have every played on any console/pc.

Oh and I don't know if metal slug counts because its way old, but just recently released on consoles, but that games is way easy on console.

flower.^ said:
Oh and I don't know if metal slug counts because its way old, but just recently released on consoles, but that games is way easy on console.

Try not useing continues
Easy
MY ARSE

As have I
But it wasnt easy to get everything (Sonic cd was a load of arseing about to find them damn time things)

Darkprinny said:
As have I
But it wasnt easy to get everything (Sonic cd was a load of arseing about to find them damn time things)

Alright, I'll give you that. I remember Wacky Workbench Act 1 being a right pain to find the time thingy.

Back