Eb Brisbane Australia Wii question

dragunov

WiiChat Member
Sep 5, 2006
Hi all,
I just saw a posting on the internet here in Brisbane Australia involving Eb Games . It was for a wii with extra remote and "free bag". for 480 AUD. Does anyone know if this is true . Am i missing something here as i really want to preorder a wii now.
Many thanks
Dragunov.

Hello therev,
Do you think that it is too late to preorder wii now at eb?? I seriously hope not ..
Dragunov:)

You can preorder anytime in Australia. I preordered mine last week. Though the EB games deal you speak of is non-excisting from what i know. In Melbourne, we just get a free bag. No remote.
Good Luck!

I think I got an awesome deal at Toys R Us
Wii Console
2 wimotes and nunchuck attachments
Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
NFS: Caron
Rayman (yes not so great)
Open Season (even worse trading it in)
Wii Console Bag
for.... $730

Its not an awesome deal, but its not abd either. I would have got it if I had that much :D And what do you mean Rayman not so great. Rayman looks pretty good. no Z:TP but its still funky

I just went with the free game. Gosh I hope I can get NFS:C over Open Season like u can apparently. Or I shall be...well its free so who cares. Still better than EB's bag offer.

G'day Dragunov. I can confirm that you get the free bag. I saw it advertised in a mag yesterday so I rang up the EB at Sunnybank (on the South Side near Mt Gravatt) where I have my Wii pre-ordered to confirm it. They said that Yes, all pre-orders will recieve a free carry bag. :cool:

deity_link said:
I think I got an awesome deal at Toys R Us
Wii Console
2 wimotes and nunchuck attachments
Wii Sports
Twilight Princess
NFS: Caron
Rayman (yes not so great)
Open Season (even worse trading it in)
Wii Console Bag
for.... $730
I'm getting the same bundle except I got EB to match it because they weren't having a midnight launch and EB was so yeah but I realised the 2 Wii-motes and Nunchucks were a good deal it turns out you only get one extra set:frown2: but meh without the deal its all $879.70 so yeah it pretty good the guy at was like " **** thats heaps good"

thanks for the replies guys!!

Hello to all my fellow wii fans and Brisbanites,
Thank you all for you help and advice .Much appreciated
:yesnod:

Sam_Harris said:
I'm getting the same bundle except I got EB to match it because they weren't having a midnight launch and EB was so yeah but I realised the 2 Wii-motes and Nunchucks were a good deal it turns out you only get one extra set:frown2: but meh without the deal its all $879.70 so yeah it pretty good the guy at was like " **** thats heaps good"
The TRU that I pre-ordered at is apparently doing a midnight launch.

Andrakis_Scarr said:
G'day Dragunov. I can confirm that you get the free bag. I saw it advertised in a mag yesterday so I rang up the EB at Sunnybank (on the South Side near Mt Gravatt) where I have my Wii pre-ordered to confirm it. They said that Yes, all pre-orders will recieve a free carry bag. :cool:
I've pre-ordered from the same EB. I'll probably see you there on launch day :thumbsup:.

Back