EB Games Canada shows Brawl delay

Kenji510

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
San Francisco, CA
Wii Online Code
8193-4915-4160-2184
Found this article in GoNintendo website and dunno if its already posted.. read the article below and check out the picture too... i hope this **** aint true at all if it happens to US too as well.

DSC00804.JPG

Reader Nightcr4wl3r is an employee at an EB Games up in Canada. He snapped us a pic of the release date his store shows for Brawl. He also took multiple pics to prove that he does indeed work at an EB Games. Earlier in the week the date was still February 10th, but as of Thursday it was switched to the date you see above. Of course, this isn’t a 100% confirmation of a date change, but it does fall in line with the rest of the reports we’ve been hearing.

If it is true, its not much of a delay in terms of length.
Although we have been waiting awhile already for it :lol:

Less then a month from the already delayed release date? honestly, if they delay it again everyones gonna have a ****

Canada gets games at the same time as the US two days later max. I know because I've been there... for seven years.
So I dunno.

Last edited:
ya thats why its a North America release. even tho im not sure if Mexico gets it the same time as us ahah

Vdogam3r said:
Im so lucky i live in the US.
I would start a mob if SSBB was Delayed

there is still a chance it will be :scared:

but heads will fly if they delay a delayed date!

Another day-ruiner post. Although, I'd rather know about this than be suprised for the worse.

I'm getting worried...

mushroomedmario said:
well rock band had different release dates(i think)

feck, if it is delayed in canada, i'm just going to go to the states....

Canada and the U.S. did have different releases of Rock Band, so there could conceivably have different dates for Brawl too. (Plus, it's like 3 weeks)

I'm telling you a game from Japan, closer to Canada will not have different dates. Besides Rock Band sucks. Vancouver like GH:III better.

It says everywhere that the febuary tenth release date is a North America release date. And Canada's in North America haha

I cant even wait until February! I really hope it doesn't get delayed again. It might though because Sakurai had said people would be surprised with the size of this game. I really hope that they wont delay it again.

Back