EB Games.com PRE-Order Question?

wikkiddavi

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2007
PA
Wii Online Code
1969-8791-4704-2042
If I was to Pre-order MGS4 LE of EB games does it charge your Card now or when it Ships?

Most likely with the game. Saves them from shipping twice. I need to pre-order this game!!!

Last edited:
Lost Savior said:
Most likely with the game. Saves them from shipping twice. I need to pre-order this game!!!

So ur saying they will Charge my Card when the Game ships?

I hope so Cause I used my Debit Card I mean the moneys in thier but I was hoping it was goona wait till it ships before they Charged it.

I guess it would be better if you asked directly to EB Games instead of asking us :lol:

QUOTE=jledesma]I guess it would be better if you asked directly to EB Games instead of asking us :lol:[/QUOTE]

True True But I didnt want to wait 5 days for a E-mail and then it be gone,But I just pretty Much Confirmed they will charge it when the game comes in so Im just goona keep the Pre-Order and have the LE MGS4 in June and love doing it.:cool:

Wow, I must have been really tired when I posted that. I thought you meant that they will send the extras or something...Yeah, ignore that post. I'm very very sure that they will charge you when it comes out and not now. But even if they did, would it matter?

Back