eBay craze: Wiis on eBay

zoomer

Banned
Jul 19, 2006
Zeta Riticuli Star System
Wiis selling for less than Retail on eBay

Has anyone picked up a Wii on eBay yet ?

Although some Wii bundles have been going for well over retail price, it seems that now prices are taking a nosedive --- so if you havent gotten a Wii yet I suggest take a look at eBay, you might get lucky and get one below retail cost. Like this one:

Nintendo Wii System + Zelda on eBay

I'm a little nervous, because I just put up my Wii on eBay a few hours ago --- highest bid is only $1.50 !

Last edited:
What an idiot

*points at Neo0683* *laughs at Neo0683* *shakes head at Neo0683*

now to the topic... Im noticing that a lot of the Nintendo Wii's on Ebay are being given out as gifts with purchases of PS3s :lol: That kind of makes me laugh. It looks like most of the Wii's are going for about 350-400ish dollars. I think with everything I bought I ended up spending about 475ish. But I got 2 games and an extra controller.

And, I will keep up with that Wii... I will be laughing my ass off when you lose money on this deal. I applaud your capatalistic attempt, but you're a douchebag for exploiting people. Also, using a Wii message board as a personal advertisement has to be against some sort of License Agreement.

Last edited:
zoomer said:
Has anyone picked up a Wii on eBay yet ?

Although some Wii bundles have been going for well over retail price, it seems that now prices are taking a nosedive --- so if you havent gotten a Wii yet I suggest take a look at eBay, you might get lucky and get one below retail cost. Like this one:

Nintendo Wii System + Zelda on eBay

I'm a little nervous, because I just put up my Wii on eBay a few hours ago --- highest bid is only $1.50 !
Dude, I'd suggest pulling it and repricing its minimum at $250. You won't be ripping anybody off and it'd give you a chance to get a profit on it.

I wonder if anyone has lost money yet? With so many Wiis it seems likely that one could slip through the cracks.

Scream said:
I wonder if anyone has lost money yet? With so many Wiis it seems likely that one could slip through the cracks.

Thats the thing, with so many on eBay you might be able to nab one at a really good price.

Instead of pulling my auction, which is now only at $20, I'm going to leave it up there. Of course I hope it sells for at least retail, but if it doesn't then I have made another Wii gamer very happy.

Yeah, I am the one who bid it up a little by the way. If you are feeling rather nice and would want to let it go at cost, please let me know. :D

Even though all hope seems to be lost around here, I just can't bring myself to pay over the retail price. :sad:

Your shipping is way overpriced. You can ship it usps for less than $20. Overnight would probably be about $45. I have an extra wii and put it up on ebay last night. I used my g/f account to bid $400. If it sold higher I would have let it go but it only went to $350. I will probably give it away to a family member. I would rather give it to them than only make $100. Or i could keep it for a backup if mine breaks.

Mais said:
What an idiot

Some people just have too high expectations, lol. As if Neo0683 is actuallly going to buy that, I'm sure its the same person who is selling this very overpriced PS3. Funny thing is, if it is him I think he will be paying interest on the sale.

Looks like Wii numbers are dying down on eBay.

You can get a Wii on eBay now for under $300 US, I've seen a few go under this. Slowly but sureley the prices are getting closer to retail. I guess the advantage of buying on eBay is that you are guaranteed a Wii & don't have to wait until next shipment to get one.

Are Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Waluigi, Zelda, Peach, and Link your gods ?

Mais said:
What an idiot

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! XD

Oh man, that's priceless, no pun intended.

Still I wonder why people won't ebay these consoles at the initial buying price, it's a big gamble to try get more for your money when you put the starting cost so low.

There i raised it for ya. Its @ $230 now. Hopefully it goes up for ya and If i win, You better not screw me over :mad5: :)

Back