Economy and WiiChat Activity Linked???

LeWaffles

CUSTOM
Jul 25, 2007
Around Chicago
Both of them are really sucking right now, Whats up???
I've been busy with school, Studying abroad as a college Freshman, proving to be tougher than i imagined.
I'm guessing School is a big reason for everyone else too.
What's your reason for keeping away from Wiichat??

Well I'm still here a lot, just less then before because nobody is active anymore :(

A few sites are the same

But youd think with people with more spare time thed be online more

I have more spare time now because of the subjects this semester but go on less just because theirs not much new stuff going on here.

I'll give the economy a tiny portion of the blame, most of it to the "WiiChat Apocalypse", and some more to the fact that a lot of members have moved on and away from the forums all together due to school, work, etc. My excuse is that I've been busy with school, friends, and helping take care of my sick family.

I've been busy with college etc.

Nothing keeps me away. And yet nothing brings me to WiiChat.

Work and school have caught up with me lately, I'm sure its similar for most people.

Also seems like a lack of threads to talk in as well as gaming news in general, which may be because of lack of activity. Something has seemed different around here lately but I'm sure once its closer to Summer things will pick up again.

all we need to do now is scare people into not coming on the site by constantly yelling that the site is imploding. but then we'd be sued by CNN for idea infringement

... Mafia Wars.
Bah that sounds pathetic. But no, mostly it's school and work. But I certainly do find myself clicking on WiiChat less and less.

Back